The Sniper of 343i.org

Is not JL

Name: Snipermaster101 (Pronounced snnnnipermmmmmmaster101)

Weapon(s): A SNIPER'S (Not sniper, mind you.) Rifle and a SUBBY WUBBY (S.M.G in halo 3)

Appearance: The Spartan on the right in my signature, but with cyan armor and E.V.A soldiers.

Skills and Powers: Amazing luck of the draw, as well as the ability to escape from any sticky situation with the use of an internet meme.

Bio: A mysterious, albeit respected member who's dark past is surrounded in mystery, Who Knows BeckoningZebra through some Deus Ex Machina sort of plot twist. the other members have suspicions about him.

Make it T.E.A!

I say use less words to make the releases more frequent, like say one part of the chapter every couple of days, or if you can, daily. Though I wouldn't recommend it. I'd rather have quality rather than quantity. :3

• Like 1

Also I am not sure if you saw my suggestion up there so I will post it again as it is a important one

post the story in the post separated in spoilers to open ever chapter so it is clear and clean and we don't has to search the thread for the whole thing. :)

Posts have word limits.

If anybody wishes to work for me and catalogue the chapters, feel free.

Edited by Magical Love

Name:Black wolf (this is his nickname as nobody knows his real name)

Weapons: two hunting knives,katana and a bow and arrow

Appearance:Short blonde hair, blue eyes,male,wears black fedora,long coat and fingerless gloves,white shirt,dark blue jeans and black trainers. As a wolf he has dark black fur and blue eyes-in wolf form he also wears his fedora so he is recognised.

Skills and Powers: Sharpened wolven senses and abilities, can take the shape of a Wolf whenever he wants (looks like regular wolf-not werewolf)
Bio:Was raised in the wild by a pack of other human-wolves he learnt the ways of his kind until he was 12 when he was released to dicover the world and live his life-he then came across the wonderful 343 city and has lived there for one month hoping to meet new people discover in them good freinds...

As trained by his pack he is a skilled freerunner and spents a lot of time on rooftops and in trees he was also taught the immense fighting style and stealth of his elite clan of Wolf-men.

He has a pack of regular wolves of his own that he may call upon at any time with a recognisable howl in his wolf form.

Name: Yoshi

Weapons/tools: Crowbar,  jar of peanut butter.

Apperance: Looks like Conan O'Brein.

Skills: Can use any object to his advantage. He prefers a nice jar of peanut butter though.  

Can fight off a trained gorilla with his hands.

Bio: Invented the Jukebox, Fought in Vietnam, Defeated Putin in a wrestling match, Was born with his hair like that. Also he was a detective until he retired a while back. Now he finds himself spending most of his days on 343I.org

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

Hey magical love, is there a difference between being killed and being banned? Or are they the same thing?

Oh, so you like fish too?

Amazing! Do you prefer roast Mudkip or sautéed PS3's alongside it?

If you ask again something that may destroy the metaverse of the story your character will suffer a fate that will be punishable by a monkeyfied idiot jumping through time and space to balance you on a pole in your undies as you sing songs.

• Like 2

Next time, on TSO343i.org.....

The introduction of an elf and a secret agent!

More banned people!

RSR and Twam talk using words!

Stay tuned for it. Coming some time soon (I hope)

If you haven't noticed, I drop quite a bit of hints in regards to future stuff.

• Like 1

Next time, on TSO343i.org.....

The introduction of an elf and a secret agent!

More banned people!

RSR and Twam talk using words!

Stay tuned for it. Coming some time soon (I hope)

If you haven't noticed, I drop quite a bit of hints in regards to future stuff.

Sounds interesting. :) Can't wait to see what happens next. :D

Hmmm... I WANT IN.

Name: Dumb Marine

Weapon(s): SMG

Appearance: post-71054-0-52942500-1392177821_thumb.png

Skills/Powers: Dumb marine has a good ability to modify things, Such as things that he understands. He can also be really dumb at times, And really annoy people too. When he gets angry, He can kill a lot, And take a lot of hits, But his anger subsides pretty quickly.

Bio: Dumb Marine... Made back in 1999... But in this case, He came along on April 7th, 2013. A day before his birthday. Which must explain why his mentality level is so low... He is really friendly, And although he gets locked in a basement by Weiss Schnee, "The very mean ice lady", In his own words, He is still a very bright person. He can get angry or serious, or even sad sometimes too. He also was the Forum Weasel for a long time, And he still loves weasels.

As of now, effectively, all main character roles have been filled.

If you still wish to join in as a Guest Star, you will need to PM me a really good idea for how your character should fit in as well as your profile. The 'Bio' in the profile is effectively nulled for you guys - you may use it still in your profile, but it can't be "This guy was here, and there, and everywhere doing a bunch of cool stuff then came to 343iCF where he/she now vows to hunt the sniper." It'll have to be a lot more specific to the present day of the story.

Don't worry. Your chances of being in the story is still the same as all the others - being 100%. It's just that if you don't spark a good idea within the writer to put you into the story, then you'll end up as more of a cameo, simply because I don't want to clutter up everything with characters who are stale.

Those who got a PM for me asking if I could use their characters for something specific, you'll be appearing a bit later on. Thanks for accepting my request.

• Like 3

I would just like to point out that my Character is not hunting the sniper but researching the bullet and how to stop it and what it is made of but never leaves his heavily defended fortress. :)

.....Okay, I would like to point out that you are NOT the writer, or A writer, of the story. What you say honestly holds no weight, so please don't say what your character isn't and isn't doing.

To the others, what he said could be true or could be a lie. Please don't let it ruin the experience for you.

Edited by Mudkip Sucks
  • Like 2

When you submitted this character, you indirectly chose to have your contribution controlled.

You can't control what Mudkip writes, because you aren't the writer.

If you upset him too much by telling him what your character is doing, they he has every write to destroy your character forever.

Honestly Ranger, Mudkip is an amazing writer. Stop creating all these preferences for what you want your character to be. Considering the quality of the story so far, Mudkip puts a lot of work into his craft. Let him sew and weave your character the way he wants to, and if you trust him, you will be happy.

• Like 2