Crazy Grunt's Riddle Challenge (Round 6)

Axilus Prime

That's what I was thinking but it wouldn't be fair for him though. Not sure if he's been active recently though so something may have to be done.

Except, unfortunately, it wouldn't be fair for the other players either if we simply let this thread get postponed for long periods of time because one person doesn't reply.

As a former winner I can clear this up. The current person who needs to post a riddle has 5 days to do so. After those 5 days the former riddler can post a new riddle or failing that the current leader on the score board posts a riddle. Failing all of that I will post a riddle of old that will drive you all insane and make you give up.

• Like 2

wait if i get it right do i have to make a riddle? im not verry good at making ones

Correct. If you guess correctly you then make your own riddle for others to solve. It doesn't have to be a good riddle. I have seen some really simple ones. Any riddle dealing with Halo is acceptable.

Yes, if you get the answer to the riddle, you are supposed to make the next one.

Imma gonna guess de Didact

No.

The flood ? :)

No.

Ur-Didact?

Be more specific on which one.

Nope.

I love tormenting people with riddles.