Halo: Reach's Forge "World".

TDM

Halo: Reach Forge World Vote  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have had a lot more space than shown below?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Let me think about it.
    • What the hell did I just read?

Hey people! I know everyone probably knows about this already, But I feel like I should share this with everyone.

Okay, So we had a pretty decent forge area in Halo: Reach. But have you ever wondered how much more space we could've had? Well, Here is a good example.

post-71054-0-97653100-1385666968_thumb.jpg

See all of that space?! And only that small fragment was Forge World. Yes yes, I know it was an amazing area, With more land and ocean to use. (Thanks 343 for the Forge Islands, Totally the Forge World we wanted) But you know, This is crazy!! Imagine all the cool stuff we could've done with this space!! Leave your suggestions below.

-Thank you, The Dumb Marine :)

• Like 2

I would love all that space to be made usable. I have had so many ideas that I had to abandon due to boundaries. I also want to see moving parts such as doors, elevators, and even props like electrodes, turbines, and especially environmental stuff like water, various liquids, and rain/snow. Speaking of weather, preloads would be nice, you know' like if you want it dark or snowy it will be like that and other combos your mind desires.... Or can be preloaded.

• Like 1

Honestly I think it'd be be better to have multiple forge maps. What I mean is have a map to make ice maps, summer maps, etc. With the ultimate goal of removing unnecessary lag.

I agree with Zebra why not have a forge world sized map but all different and built around several themes? Like one in the arctic, or space, or grassy hills, or even dense rainforest. I love forge world but I also love what 343i did with different forge canvases.(Considering the 360 couldn't handle forge world with Halo 4 that would crash the system. Heck it couldnt even handle sandtrap.) 

• Like 1

I've never seen that picture before. As others have said, with the power of Xbox One, this will be able to be implemented into future Halo games. I though Forge World was huge, when I look at this I would have trouble trying to find my way around the map, and that's a good thing! :D We have never had a map that was anywhere near that big and Halo 4 probably would've had better maps if the Xbox 360 was strong enough to handle them. I hope to see this or something like this in the Xbox One Halos. :)