Should 343 feature a free community map pack?

PrometheanSigma

So I was thinking about this pretty strongly... should 343i include a free, community made map pack? It would be filled with maps for each game mode, and some extra aesthetically pleasing details. The maps might be made by THFE, or they could be by unassociated map makers. I think this would improve community morale, bring players back to Halo, and be lots of fun. Also, they could add these maps to the official multiplayer playlists or even have one of its own. Obviously it would take place on the four forge maps in Halo 4, and they would be equally varied and distributed. I think this addition would be promising. I know that they do already have community maps in War Games, but I'm asking for a full fledged map pack that is treated as so and even includes achievements. Anyways, guys, your opinions?

How about 343i Community Forum make a community map pack? YES THAT ITS NEW IDEA TELL THE PRESSES. But nah I think releasing a full fledged map pack for Halo 4 like that is too much. 343 should just focus on the next Halo lets leave them be.

a community map pack....NO. you can save the map(s) or get them off file browser. plus, 343 would overcharge for something that takes 1 minute to look for

your also asking for achievements for maps that no everyone is accustomed to. while we are at it, why dont we ask 343 to wave a magic wand so we can get an achievement editor for each map we make and not worry about boosting or those who take the easy way.

no all the way

I think it would be cool if they had a map pack contest, where competitors create a series of maps revolving around one theme or style, respectively, and the winner gets made into a real map pack, IE, 343 or CA would recreate it in their own map editor and release it on Marketplace. The winner would get a cut of the profits, of course.