343i we salute you!

This forum is for Halo players that appreciate all the time and effort 343i put ingo the Halo Franchise. I personally think that Halo 4 can stand together with all the other Halo Games as great.

It delivered a great multiplayer experience, alongside an cinematic campaign and spartan ops. (Although I do miss firefight oh so dearly.) For all you gamers who under estimated 343i abilities, Halo 4 should be a big slap in your slap in your ungrateful face. And for those who still continue to troll 343i, stop the hate, spread the love for Halo 4. No game is perfect, and I think even Bungie knew that.

• Like 5

Game Misc.

-Worst UI in a Halo game I have ever seen.

-Took out many things that made Halo, Halo.

-Started with 3 Forge Worlds that weren't really Forge Worlds, ended with a Forge World that lacked 2/3 of its common sense.

-No Theater in campaign and Spartan Ops

-Glorifies Spartan Ops then stops creating Spartan Ops (.....)

Multiplayer:

-Noob friendlier than even Reach

-More randomness than even Reach

-More Black screens than Call of Duty

-No Legitimate viewable ranking system

-Bad Maps like Settler in spite of way better maps by Forgers

-Bad Weapon Designs 

-Most maps created with Dynamic Spawning in mind

-Paper Vehicles

Spartan Ops:

-"Replacement" for Firefight that isn't fun

-Lag

-Great map worlds that you can only play in for 10 minutes or so in only SO

-Stopped producing for SO

Custom Games:

-Many Options gone

-Flood is not a good replacement for Infection

-Laggy

Campaign:

-Linear Maps, which are the exact thing that Halo campaign was glorified for not being.

-Impossible things happening: Chief Detonates a nuclear bomb by PUNCHING it yet he survives.

-Legendary was extravagantly hard, Heroic, Normal and Easy are all just different ways of saying 'Easy'

-Only 8 Missions, 

Forge:

-Starts with 3 maps that might as well have been yet another Blood Gulch remake with its size and pre-made terrain

-Ends with big map that has 3 anvils but no hammer to work with

I think 343i is full of talented people but in no way, at this current stage, do I feel like saluting them.

• Like 2

Well JL, that was pointless.

I enjoy Halo 4 immensely, the campaign was great, I still have a lot of fun Online, And Spartan Ops was awesome.

The main reason Spartan Ops would lag normally is because with all that was going on in Halo 4, they maxed the 360's processing, so it would lag at random points (Same reason there is a massive amount of lag with split screen.)

I'm excited to see what they do next for the series, but I can already say I'm probably going to like it. 

• Like 1

Game Misc.

-Started with 3 Forge Worlds that weren't really Forge Worlds, ended with a Forge World that lacked 2/3 of its common sense.

Multiplayer:

-Bad Weapon Designs 

-Paper Vehicles

Spartan Ops:

-Lag

Custom Games:

-Many Options gone

-Laggy

Campaign:

-Linear Maps, which are the exact thing that Halo campaign was glorified for not being.

-Impossible things happening: Chief Detonates a nuclear bomb by PUNCHING it yet he survives.

-Legendary was extravagantly hard, Heroic, Normal and Easy are all just different ways of saying 'Easy'

-Only 8 Missions, 

Forge:

-Starts with 3 maps that might as well have been yet another Blood Gulch remake with its size and pre-made terrain

I think 343i is full of talented people but in no way, at this current stage, do I feel like saluting them.

I have not played Halo 4 however I think it is good that you are able to criticize it. When I go on a forum like this I always assume that there will be an endless amount of blind adoration toward a series. it is a pleasant surprise to see that people are still able to critique it.

• Like 1

*Bunch of complaints*

Get over it dude. Just enjoy yourself. Don't like H4, go play H3 :)

• Like 1

Game Misc.

Multiplayer:

-Bad Weapon Designs 

-Paper Vehicles

Spartan Ops:

-Lag

Custom Games:

-Many Options gone

-Laggy

Campaign:

-Only 8 Missions, 

Forge:

Spot on. it was just another shooter nothing special.

if your going to praise a game op don't be hurt because we decide to judge a product we purchased with are own dollars.

I am a long time halo fan my first halo was halo 3 back in 2007 and now I own every halo to date by I do admit halo 4 still feels like a beta and was not a very good game as the game still needed a few more months or even years in development time but I do hope 343i have learned and will make halo 5 the best halo yet only then will I salute 343i :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Halo 4 had best multiplayer. Didn't enjoy 3 and Reach was terrible.(Matchmaking, the other features of those games were brilliant.)

So apart from wars, halo 4 is the best online experience for me!

343i has made their mistakes and have received plenty of criticism from halo fans. Now just give them a chance to learn from those mistakes. It is quite obvious that the population on halo 4 has dropped tremendously, so 343 will need to make some smarter decisions to keep the halo fan base intact. Almost everything that they have received is negative feedback, so is crucial that we try to keep their confidence up and give them a little hope. Imagine how you would feel if you were in their current position