Tuesday Night Tests

AbleSir Thomas

Map:Abandon

Canvas:impact

GT:banehalo

Players: at least 4-8.

Reason: I wanted to know if it is big enough i might later fixs spawns since everyone gets confuse it takes a couple of times before remembering but i just need to know if this map has what it takes to be in a lot of custom games.

description of map: is and old mine town looking for fuel to out beat the war but they found nothing and they died all that is left is history of ships being pulled in and no survivors maybe the spartans can find any supplies here.

(p.s. it not what it saids on the map i haven't gotten a chance but thats the main theme of it all)

(p.s.s. available till monday since my trial will run out then)

(P.S.S.S. will download it tonight haven't been on in awhile but it will be there soon as i get home tonight) 

it is back but don't do teams on it yet it is incomplete for that portion of it you can try it but i need to edit it to so i can have the teams spawn in there lol so FFA is fine for so enjoy i know most of the flaws but i want to hear from others what they think about it like how is the structure 

Gamertag: alex quit

Map: Generator 7

Gametype: JOUST! (slayer mini-game)

Players: 12

p.s. -  Wont be on until 9:30pm EST at the latest. I don't expect you guys to wait for me, so if I don't get into the lobby this week, I understand.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey guys it's been a few weeks but I think I will have Vanguard 4.5 ready with lighting fixed hopefully. I had to strip it all down again. I also have a dominion-based banshee themed map ready for the following TNT. See you guys next TNT. CV

Map: Awakening

Canvas: Forge Island

Gametype: Dominion

Players: 12-16

Custom Gametype: Yes

Description: Awakening look like islands in the sky, or perhaps an ancient Forerunner artifact. Recently the Covenant have been using Awakening as a staging site for precision arial attacks against human interlopers. But with the help of the Spartans the UNSC neutralized the Covenant and have maintained vigilant guard. This map requires a custom gametype: Dominion banshees. There are set loadouts, but everyone wears a jet pack. Don't worry, it is unlimited, and once you jump in you will see why. I am trying the find the right balance with adjusting shields and weapon strengths to help jet packers have more chance against vehicles. I will be looking for feedback.

1006139_146561752196372_670667433_n.jpg

Map: Vanguard 5.0

Canvas: Impact

Gametype: Dominion

Players: 12

Issue: Broken lighting fixed; newly revised midline structures. This is a close quarters version of Dominion. I want to test the map and revisions, and this Dominion variant. It is also a banshee themed map, or rather a map with multiple banshees. The fun thing about Dominion is how you can soawn items that only your team can use, if you capture a terminal. I want to see how this all plays out.

Map: Forest Assault

Canvas: Forge Island

Gametypes: Infinity Slayer and CTF

Players: 4v4, 5v5, or 6v6

Notes: I want to see how well the map plays, if the vehicles work on the map, and if the weapon drops work well.

GT: lxPDPx1

Gamertag: alex quit

Map:            Aatrox

Gametype: Slayer Pro

Players:       8

Notes: I've been making competitive maps since Halo 3, but this will be the first competitive map I've ever seriously tested. Looking for good feedback/tips on spawning, something I'm not very familiar with.  

Map: Holy Gamelon Route 666

Gamertag: Maestro9318

Gametypes: currently supports King of the Hill and Flood, Slayer support planned

Player Count: 8+

I also have a couple of specialized gametypes for this map. While regular King of the Hill and Flood work just fine, I have two variants called Convoy King (KotH) and Route 666 (Flood). King of Route 666 enables three active hills at once (there are only three hills in the map) and gives players invincibility frames to prevent spawn-killing. Another thing to note is that you cannot perform "Hillception" and control the Hog Hill and the Highway Hill simultaneously. So if you're driving the Hog Hill and go into the Highway Hill, you will only control the Hog Hill.

Route 666 enables vehicles to appear, weapon pickup, and a ten minute time limit. The time limit extension was added simply because there are a lot of hiding spots.

If possible, I'd want to test each gametype; but since that's not allowed (unless there are relatively few submissions?), I'd want to test Convoy King and leave the Flood variant for later.

You can look at some screenshots and learn more about it in my map thread.