Post Your Halo 4 Matchmaking Issues Here

Spectral Jester

Top 10 weapons that NEED to be nerfed (post weapon-tuning) (from most to least):

1. Incineration Cannon

2. Needler

3. SAW

4. Assault Rifle

5. Scattershot

6. Energy Sword

7. Plasma Grenade

8. Binary Rifle

9. Battle Rifle

10. Railgun

I have had recent issues with headshots not going threw with dmr and br like blood from the head no kill. I've seen a video of the hitbox on Spartans not impressed I will be testing myself tonight.

I have had recent issues with headshots not going threw with dmr and br like blood from the head no kill. I've seen a video of the hitbox on Spartans not impressed I will be testing myself tonight.

LAG... There's way too much of it.  Too many times I've been trying to kill someone, but they keep teleporting, then I spontaneously die.

Also, Why No Rumble Pit???  I want to be able to play FFA other than freaking Regicide!

• 1 month later...

Complex in BTB. The map's dynamics were designed for mid-size slayer teams. In BTB you get tons of players in the same place and it's just chaos and not fun at all.

Secondly, Settler. It's just such an incredibly crappy map. I don't think I really need to elaborate as anyone who's played, or even seen the map can tell.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In August I was working toward the War Games Monthly Challenge ("To the Victor Go the Spoils") which would earn me 20,000 XP for 75 multiplayer matchmaking wins.  I earned my 75th win in a Big Team Infinity Slayer match on the Wreckage map on 24-Aug-2013 @ 3:25pm (eastern time, game duration = 11m 25s).  Once this game finished I saw the Challenge Completed message pop onto the screen, and the 20,000 XP were added to my profile ...  raising my Spartan rank from SR127 to SR128.  After I played my next match (a Big Team Infinity Slayer match on the Exile map -- 24-Aug-2013 @ 3:45pm eastern -- game duration = 10m 51s) I noticed that the 20,000 XP had been deducted from my profile & my rank had dropped back to SR127.  Thinking it was a temporary glitch, I went on to play a few more Halo 4 multiplayer matches on Aug. 24th & winning several more of them ...   but the 20,000 XP for the successfully-completed Monthly Challenge did not return to my profile.

Does anyone have any suggestions on getting this issue in front of the right people at 343i?  I openened an xbox live support ticket on the day the issue occurred, but the MS Support engineer just informed me today (via e-mail) that I needed to post to the 343i forums.   (Which really isn't the same as opening a "true" HelpDesk-style ticket.    :-)   )

If anyone know a direct 343i Customer Support link or phone number I'd be very grateful.  

Thanks for reading my post!

1. The BTB playlist is a bad idea all the people who want to play slayer have to go there and all the people who want to play objective have only one choice please bring back the separate playlists for each game type.

2. The spawning system is terrible especially in FFA I keep getting killed by the guy I just killed spawning in behind me.

3. The blast radius on the plasma grenade is pathetic I've seen some people standing over them when they explode and still not dyeing

I'm having multiple issues with stats being saved incorrectly. Over the past 3 days, my stats for my most recent 3 games (I have played one game per day, as the stats were never saved properly, and I was hoping to see it resolved the following day) are 17-5, 21-6, and 16-6. respectively, I got the following stat credits: 6-5, 4-4, 4-3, respectively. The first and second of these 3 games had lag and host reconnections which made be the cause, but the third game was smooth from start to finish. What the hell is going on?!

The biggest issue I have is no matter how many times I play in the majestic map pack. Trying to unlock the achievements "clever girl" and "pigs can fly" They seem impossible to unlock. I've searched all over the internet for the solution and other people seem to be having the problem too. I've tried every possible way to unlock them both and no achievement please help! - Majestic map pack achievements unlockable.

I'm still having trouble trying to unlock the clever girl achievement and pigs can fly achievement. I've used the active camo easily over 50 times on the majestic maps and killed other players. On the pigs can fly I've shot at least 3 jet packing foes while going up. Now I'm wondering if they don't work with the new majestic playlist. I'm thinking of maybe trying rumble pit. But then again this seems to be a bigger problem I've googled it and their is a handful of other players having the same issue. Thanks for listening and for making a great game. I hope you can fix it soon, please let me know. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Get rid or ordnance, it gets rid oy risk vs. reward. Instead of having to risk your life to get a rocket, you can just fricken spawn at your god dang feet! It's ridiculous! And with weapon drops on your HUD noobs can easily find even the Most hidde weapons. And what's the point of having a perk that leth you see ordinance before it drops? All it does is encourage weapon camping! Seriously, just take out all the stupid stuff, please. I just want to play Halo again.

Hi All,

I have often experienced the game halting in on-line play, being returned to the scoreboard screen and upon returning to the action find that I have been killed: evidently other players have been in control of the action while my Spartan was not under my control. This does not appear to fit lag switching as far as I have seen in tube video and was wondering what is the cause and possible solution.

cheers 

Hello. I am jason. First off I love Halo 4, its why i have an xbox but in the last few weeks I cannot get a game on matchmaking. It used to be fine but all of a sudden when all the players have been selected and the map has been chosen, while its loading up I get kiccked out and returned to the relevant lobby. Its extremely frustrating, every other one of my games is fine online. Just halo 4. can someone please advise, I've b een told i'm not the only one having this problem. I dont want to go to COD! gamertag: Da Black Guyver  location: Manchester, UK

• 2 weeks later...

This has been irritating me for a long time, , Infinity Slayer now consists of 3 different game types? I now have a 33 1/3% chane of playing A game with my personaly loadouts,  and to play my favorite map, its a 0.14% chance after that, all im saying is, make a different set of gametypes and make Legendary Slayer into its own thing, Make Team Slayer its own thing, i want my loadouts back and i cant get them if i get out voted 7 to 1 for Infinity. Thanks for your time.

-x DMR mrkiller

Time to throw my comeplaints into the "plebian jar" as I like to call it.

Recently, I have started to play Halo 4 once again and I've found things that either bother me or irritate me to the point of aggrevation.

1) I understand that all the Map Packs have achievments that come with them. What urks me is that these maps are a rare, if not non-existant occasion. New players that have weren't there for the initial release for those maps will find getting the achievments related to those maps very difficult, and even the more seasoned will still find getting at least one or two said achievments will find getting them impossible. Could you please make a playlist where DLC is the only maps for it?

2) (To be completely honest, this is actually a bit of an old complaint for me, but it seems high time to point it out.) Joining games is a bit of an annoyance for me, especially when the opposing team has a glaring advantage and or point lead. Now I understand that it is probably a little late to implement anything for Halo 4 which is why I would ask that you change this for LATER Halo games. How you ask? Simply create an option that gives the player the choice of being able to join games or not, that way if there are people who actually enjoy joining random games (*cough* the fools *cough* *cough*) they can continue to do so while the rest of us sit idly waiting for a new game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey does anyone know why some (really meaning most but trying to be nice) of the DLC Achievements do NOT work for some people?

I have been able to get nowhere with at LEAST 4 achievements (after repeatedly satisfying the requirements) and they have still not popped for me.

The achievements I'm having a difficult time... achieving are Clever Girl, From Downtown, What's Yours Is Mine and about 14 other ones that are STRICTLY DLC achievements.

This is kinda frustrating for me since I will be completely done with Halo 4 ALL achievements once these are taken care of. 

Thanks to anyone who knows why this is happening or how I can fix this issue!!!

Cullin

Halo 4 online play sucks so bad. They made it exactly like CoD. What are these gay loadouts? They're just like the perks in cod and make killing people way too easy. How the hell are we supposed to have a legit BR or sniper battle when these gay perks allow people to just fly away, sprint away, or take cover in their shields. Another thing that really bothers me is that you don't even have to be good to rank up!!! You just have to play a lot, just like in cod!! Oh yeah, and why don't the guns zoom out when you get shot? That means any noob is gonna be able to kill you with a sniper from a distance even if a grenade hit him so you don't even stand a chance to run and hide. I really hope the next halos don't suck as bad as the 4th one did, its not even halo anymore. Halo 3 was so famous because nothing else was like it, we might as well just call halo 4 "call of duty: with master chief".

• 2 months later...

After notching up nearly 200 thousand online kills on the collective halo multiplayer,I know how well the game can play, and how badly, I feel there are now some serious issues with your servers,glitch after glitch with lagging games that restart 20 times a match, this is'nt playing, its sitting waiting for the game to sort itself out, this really needs sorting out, it would help if we could select matchmaking options like searching for a good connection, I ( and I'm sure many others) would like to see this option back, there is no excuse for a game restarting more than once, let alone 20 times, I'm starting to see why there is so many people playing your competitors games online, pay more attention to your dwindling online players, or they will be gone forever, along with halo and your offices

Sorry for the double post, but I can't edit my last post.

These glitches should have be fix already. Granted, I don't know what's the problem with the code is but from my understanding a simple if statement should do the trick. You already keep track of weapons stats for each level on HaloWaypoint so.

if (Map = Shatter && Shater's Detached Machine Gun Turrent >= 20 total kills)

then Achievement unlocks

Honestly it's sad that the Xbox's flagship series has Achievement glitches.