Post Your Halo 4 Matchmaking Issues Here

Spectral Jester

343 YOu have brought back all the other game modes what about halo 4 slayer?! what about the people who want  to play halo 4 with there thruster pack or sprint, not all of us are mlg pros you shoyl add the playlist because then id actually go back to playing it

Spell check on???

Anyway, 343i refrains from adding too much playlists untill the game is fixed completely. They're at the moment slowly adding some playlists.

Another reason why they don't want to add too much playlists is because of the population spread. Perfect example is Halo Reach. It has so many playlists that the population in most playlists didn't even go higher than 100 people after a year or so.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This game has been out for 2 years and it still has major issues. My biggest gripes are unbalanced teams and horrible lag. Getting banned for leaving awful games is very frustrating.

All I want is more halo 3 and all I'm getting is CoD in Spartan costume, swimming in crap. And I played halo 5 beta and am very disappointed. CoD in Spartan costume.

• 1 month later...

Hello, yesterday i played matchmaking grifball with my mate, it is still great and all but when the opposing team starts to spam at the spawn points with their gravity hammers it's not that fun anymore. Just wondering if there is a solution to the issue without hindering the actual gameplay. Wouldn't want to complain but it takes the fun out of the game mode that way.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi. one of the biggest issues i have with matchmaking is i wanna play a bit more competitively. otherwise i will get a few friends and play silly stuff in custom games. so when i load a big team battle and it picks capture the flag 8 on 8 is ideal. obvously theres always connection issues etc. but then whe 5 of my players drop out for one reason or another it is now 3 on 8. i just played a game about an hour ago that was actuall BTB CTF and after 15 seconds 5 people dropped out and one on the other team crating a 7V3 match of CTF on Ragnorak. and no new players in matchmaking were thrown into our game. so you can imagine my teams frustration trying to keep up with 2 on 1 at best or 3 on 1 situations. why is this sort of thing not fixed. any random players would have helped. but in a map that big. numbers make a huge difference. and yet we were left to get smacked around for 14 mins and 45 seconds. not impressed.