confinement

powerpunchplus

Unfortunately I only created this map for slayer, i thought it was created for other gametypes aswell but it isn't, I dont have the time on my hands right now to rectify that but if anyone is wanting to play flag or KoTH or Oddball you are more than welcome to edit my map to your liking, just give me credit for the original map design if you are interested in doing so lol.

http://halo.xbox.com...etails/23793903

This is another map i have created under the name Ksi Church2135 but i have changed my name to powerpunchplus since then. Confinement is a semi-symetrical map with a slight elavation in the middle of the map. Red team spawns in the right corner of the lower area and blue team spawns in the left corner of the elavated area. Plenty of cover to keep teams from getting spawned killed, balanced weapon placement and balanced spawns keep either team from getting to over-powering.

Behind the structure that signifies blue team is a shotgun lying on the shelf. It is out of the way and keeps the player out of combat for the time it takes to retrieve it.

On the second level of the building on the right of blue spawn is the blue team's sniper. It can be retrieved from a gravlift on the side or just by going up the stairs lol.

Inside the center building on red side. The tight corners in the building may be perfect for shotgun carrier but they are also perfect for spamming grenades so watch out!

Right on the map's equator to the right of red spawn is the red team's sniper rifle. Closer to the spawn than the blue team's but the blue team's sniper has better cover and blue team's shotgun is closer to spawn than the red team's shotgun.

Grenade launcher is in the middle of the map and is about equal distance from either spawn.

Rockets are in a tunnel underneath the grenade launcher. The tunnel can be dropped in to from blue side and there are rocks along the hole to help players get back up. It also has the walk in area shown in the picture that is accesible from red side.

post-32007-0-45604500-1349809099_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-63764900-1349809125_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-47839400-1349809137_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-39519900-1349809145_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-45568800-1349809155_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-13279500-1349809164_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-39064100-1349809174_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-44423000-1349809181_thumb.jpg

post-32007-0-21056000-1349809188_thumb.jpg

Edited by Twam
  • Like 1

Is it supposed to be elites (blue team) vs spartans? (red team) I thought about, and curious.

that wasnt my intention but guess you could say that lol

This looks like a great One-Flag map; flag at the back end of the lower map where the defending team spawns, while the attacking team spawns at the top of the cliff. Nice map.

thanks man although i dont believe i have implemented flag into it. most my maps are purely slayer

I think I will download this, take a look, and tweak it a bit if necessary.

You should always incorporate at least one objective gametype in your maps. Usually KOTH or 1 flag works the best on most maps.

i do believe i have KoTH actually, i know i have hill markers. its been over a year since a created this map so it is hard to tell but when i get back on halo i can check for people

Very cool map. I like the overall layout of the land, it offers a nice variety of different routes to take that allows players to manoeuver themselves more independantly. You've also got some nice structure building and weapon placement. I've also got to note that I like that underground tunnel, looks pretty sweet. Overall, nice map dude!

ok well here is another great map im gotta download : P

Very cool map. I like the overall layout of the land, it offers a nice variety of different routes to take that allows players to manoeu

well made map

ver themselves more independantly. You've also got some nice structure building and weapon placement. I've also got to note that I like that underground tunnel, looks pretty sweet. Overall, nice map dude!

thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...