Hello everyone, I'm an avid forger who likes to see my maps come to life, my suggestion here is to be able to forge AI (ex: Brutes, Elites, Grunts) spawn points so when people play your map, they will have the option of working together or having an all out war with a total of 4 sides (covenent, 2 teams and flood/prometheans or whatever) I understand this cant just be "added in" but it's definitely something I'd like 343 industries to keep in mind for the next halo, especially since it was originally a halo fanbase. Admins please atleast tell me what you think and I don't mind not getting credit so long as it actually appears in a game, and for all you who agree with me please spread this post and maybe a leader of 343 industries will see it and listen to the fans! ~arandomguy94

Hello and welcome. This is an introduction thread there is another thread specifically for forge talk. Also this is just a community website. No one on this site makes Halo we just love to talk about it. So if you have an idea like this we will all dream about it together but if you want your dream to come true then visit this site Halo Waypoint. Hope this helps and hope to see you around the forums bringing more great ideas and thoughts with you.

Here is the Forge World Forum

And here is Halo 4 General Discussion

Once again glad to have you. :thumbsup: