Super powered weapons

Halodreamer

Who wants a super Power Weapon?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants a super Power Weapon?

Super powered weapons would remove the need for skill..it would make for too much of a reliance in the weapons. Halo has always been about the players skill...whoever is more skilled wins the fight, plain and simple. Power weapons in their current state allow for a bit of an upper hand, but not one where you can wipe out the enemy team repeatedly. A Super powered weapon would take away the balance between skill and weapon reliance.

I don't think it would be a good idea for any kind of matchmaking whatsoever, but if you really wanted them in the game I could see them being useful in some kind of mini-game. Therefore, I think if they were to add any of these "Super power weapons" - They should limit them only to Forge/custom game usage. It would really be the only places where such weapons could be used (in the right hands) so as to not give one side an insurpassable advantage, should they get sed weapon.

Binary Rifle is practically a super power weapon in the right though it is balanced by the fact that it has only two shots per clip and the worst no scope spread.

I think you want something like the binary rifle but with an unlimited clip and awesome no scoping

NOOO Just NOOOO