Images from the internal beta including spartan laser

Nice. The splaser looks sick as always.

I like how we can now tell what type of vehicle we are driving now. If you look at the hud you can notice the warthog has its own marker.

As far as the ghost. I say it is where donut parked it.

Anyone who says the graphics look good is clearly a blind fanboy and is way too excited for Halo 4. The graphics in these pictures look worse than Reach.

Im sorry. I thought we were allowed to have opinions. It is obvious the graphics have been updated. And WE like it. We are fanboys but that does not mean our visions on updates are sided with 343 just because they are making the game. We agree and disagree with different situations. Instead of insulting us you can simply state your own opinion on the graphics and how you think they are lower quality to you.

• Like 2

Nice. The splaser looks sick as always.

I like how we can now tell what type of vehicle we are driving now. If you look at the hud you can notice the warthog has its own marker.

As far as the ghost. I say it is where donut parked it.

Im sorry. I thought we were allowed to have opinions. It is obvious the graphics have been updated. And WE like it. We are fanboys but that does not mean our visions on updates are sided with 343 just because they are making the game. We agree and disagree with different situations. Instead of insulting us you can simply state your own opinion on the graphics and how you think they are lower quality to you.

Seconded!

• Like 1

The graphics are a bit disappointing. Specifically the vehicles. Almost.. muggy or blurry. The weapons are fine, though.

I prefer Reach's graphics.

yeah from the looks of these pictures the graphics definitely look inferior to reach's but 343 might not be done with the graphics yet.
  • Like 1