Halo 4 Loadout Info

mACca431

Congrats on your first topic :D Do you feel like a big boy now :D

But seriously, thanx for the info, and i dont think it will change much in 2 months (about a month before release it goes gold)

Agreed but hopefully we will se a promethean option in the primary weapon slot

maybe they are holding it back? So it's something unexpected when the game comes out

Just a thought

It's not the noob combo anymore, it hasn't been since Halo 2. It was called the noob combo because it was so easy that even noobs could do it. You hardly ever see it in Halo 3 and Reach.

I know but I mean for this game in general cause think about it with that AA thing that Bravo mentioned in the video, combine that with promethean vision and how many people are gunna be rushing you in games. I take back what I said about it being a noob combo, what I meant to say was of this type of stuff being a little bit of a dissapointment in the game, but maybe it wont cause there still balancing everyhting in the game... we will just have to wait...
  • Like 1

@gtyunit: Call of Duty borrowed aspects from GoldenEye on N64 and Perfect Dark, and they borrowed aspects from games that came before them. Halo/343i borrowing aspects from Call of Duty is not a bad thing, it is the way a series survives and grows.

There is no need to use foul language on these forums so please stop.

• Like 2

Im not a fan of the loadouts at the moment. Halo has always charmed me that everyone starts with the same weapons all the time witch didnt gave anyone any tactical advantage what so ever. Reach was the first to take a step away from it but still. Wasent much to chose from except armor abilities.

Now in Halo 4 there is tons of different things to chose from, not only weapons but "power ups" witch makes it more and more like a call of duty game. Im not saying it will be for the worse as I have not played the game. But I will be sceptical until proven otherwise.

Cheers! :)

The information in this video shows what I had already surmised on my own, the loadouts aren't about overpowering the players at spawn, they're about giving players more choice in their play style. Say that in Halo 3 I wanted to use a carbine, well first I have to get into a game on one of the maps which have a carbine, then I must run to the place with the carbine without getting killed, then I need to safely get to a place where I can use the carbine at mid range, its best use. Now all I have to do is spawn with it. Thank you 343 for making players like me, who don't always want to spawn with dmr, or ar, or br, or whatever the primary weapon is a choice.