Unforseen Consequences of being able to Respawn Instantly

SatanicBagels

With the ability to instantly respawn being added in Halo 4, won't that make T-bagging less effective. I mean now they they may or may not be looking when you do it.

:D

Well 343 said you can turn that feature off when you start custom match in the edit menu. So you shouldnt have a problem :)

• Like 1

Is Instant Respawn in EVERY Gametype or just infinity? just to confirm?

Lol, i'll tbag the guy then ninja him then tbag him again :P

I believe it is in every game type, but like i said, you could turn that feature off, or just lessen the amount of time you have to wait to respawn

it is not in every gametype, however it will be in certain germatypes on certain playlists. 33i said to plan on it being in most slayer games. Not necessarily Swat, Snipers etc. but slayer games. And I dont have a problem with IR, it will allow for a more fast paced game, however it will seemingly cut down on how important KDR is to some people.

Even in infiinity slayer you dont have to instant respawn. You have the option to wait the 3 seconds, move the camera around your body while waiting to try and see where the enemy is going and than respawn on your team. If you instant respawn, you dont get to move the camera over your body and you have to spawn on your spawnpoint, not on your team. So there are advantages and disadvantages to both.

I think that is one of the points they made about it being good.

I hate teabaggers...

cmon man! make that tiny font a bit larger so everyone can see! :clap:

i hate them too, and if t-bagging is so improtant to you other guys,....then i'll be sure to instantly respawn so you dont know if i'm looking.

point is, t-bagging is immature and pointless

cmon man! make that tiny font a bit larger so everyone can see! :clap:

i hate them too, and if t-bagging is so improtant to you other guys,....then i'll be sure to instantly respawn so you dont know if i'm looking.

point is, t-bagging is immature and pointless

i love doing it to people just hate it when it happens to me :laughing:
  • Like 1

I never teabag unless someone teabags me. When they teabag me, they end up getting killed every two seconds by me to get teabagged. It is very stupid and unwise to teabag in the first place. Far too many times have I killed a teabagger while they were teabagging. Then I teabag them. :lol:

• Like 1

People call T baggers noobs... But it's actually smart.

You see, when someone kills you and T bags you, you generally get angry, and focus on killing that one person. What you don't realize, is that you can use it with psychological strategy to draw attention away from your teammates to let them kill guys that are after you.

You can't play as well when your angry... Admit it.

With the ability to instantly respawn being added in Halo 4, won't that make T-bagging less effective. I mean now they they may or may not be looking when you do it.

:D

I don't T-bag, I 'Flap' (I'm female) and only when they struggle to kill me or if they 'T-bag' me.

It's not annoying but funny. Especially when they get killed while doing it. Always an easy way to get a multi-kill.

So for or against Instant Respawn?

• Like 1