What do you love most about this forum?

ZB-85

I thought that this would be a nice topic to put expressing our love for this forum. I know that at least everyone has one thing to say that they love about this forum, so lets hear it. Even if it is the tiniest thing, its still better than nothing.

Warning:

If you have nothing nice to say, do not post hatred or any demeaning things about the forum or its members.

There are so many things that I love about the forum, but I will just start by saying a few of them.

• ​I love how all the members are so kind and helpful to even the newest of members that joint
  • I love how the instant the newest news in gaming is out, the News Group jumps right in and makes a topic about it.
  • I love how the Moderators are fair to all members, and even discipline at time where it is needed.

Now, lets hear what you love about this forum.

• Like 3

I love all the members, old and new. Everyone brings something to the forum when they join because everyone on here is so diverse. The ones that don't bring anything good, we kick em to the curb. It keeps this place awesome. Sorry to the people who get out of hand and get banned but it's a better place without them :lol:. So many members are constantly active and stand out it's great, it's not like there's a few elite members that everyone knows or like just Staff that everyone knows. There are plenty of members who are on often that everyone knows and I love it.

• Like 1

I love watching this forum evolve. I've been here or over a year and lord how things have changed. We added a shoutbox, awards and news groups and other staff groups. I love the people here, I don't want to make a huge shoutout list but I love you all and you are all great people. I like watching how the forums evolves and adapts, I look forward to us soaring to new heights.

I love:

* how timely the trolls are.

* random theological discussions in the middle of the night (Archangel Tyrael knows what I'm sayin)

* humorous insults from all sides

* stupidity in the shoutbox

* ego-stoking self congratulatory nonsense

* people making fun of themselves

* spilled milk

* spilled Azaxx

* that feeling you get when you know Spectral is watching

• Like 4

I haven't been a member on this forum for all that long but I LOVE it! This site is simply amazing! The Community is fantastic and so is the Staff. I will continue helping out this Community for as long as I can which will be forever! <3

I love every member here. From the newest member, finding his way around the forums, to the oldest senior, working at this forums evolution. I love the contribution staff, and many others put into this forum. I love the enthusiastic attitude of new members, ready to play halo 4. Members here are great. We have the best admin I have ever seen, whom none of us would be here without, we have the most hardworking mods, who are fair to all, and give discipline when appropriate, our dedicated news team, bringing us the latest in the gaming industry. The organization of everything is perfect, and we all have a blast with every community event. All members are able to interact in the most friendly manner you'll ever see on the internet. Everyone is always helping out. All of us contribute in some way, and it makes this forum grow, bit by bit, in a very positive way. This site will go far, and I will be sure to be with it every step of the way. :)

• Like 3

I guess I like how close-knit things are here. When I was on Waypoint in the beginning, things were nicer there. But when it got bigger and more popular, everything became too official and strict.

Im hoping thats not a premonition of things to come...we can't let the forum become too Politically correct or bogged down in Rules. Even if it means dealing with the occasional troll or rabid mouthed complainer.

• Like 1

This is the first forum I've participated in so I am New New, to all of this. I do enjoy many of the miscellaneous topics that appear and everyone seems to play a common role of putting in their good feedback.

Even better, everyone I have bumped into, or read about have been polite, and I have recieved no negative comments or someone lashing out at me for no reason.

So as a forum first timer altogether, I am enjoying this.

What's great is that when most people start a topic, or reply, most know or at least have a general idea what they're talking about, I love it, nobody pretends to know things so much.

• 4 weeks later...