Voting Null means you want nobody to die. You didn't specify this in the rules otherwise so it would be unwise to turn back now. 

Null had the majority vote. Which means we should keep the game going. Nobody dies and thats ok because that is what we voted for.

I rather the game keeps going then having to wait another 48 hours. I WANT PEOPLE TO DIE. 

^

Then you are a neutral I presume. :)

Not necessarily. I mean that I see points on both sides of the argument, for either voting or not voting. But I think that this early in the game, mobvotes are a terrible idea. However, now that two particular dimwits have voted poorly, hence putting up a double lynch, I must vote EK, because this has happened to SD too many damn times.

^

That's the point, even if you are Pro town we kill an inactive member. :)

That's kinda the new mafian strategy, kill the inactive players first then most onto the active ones later....

So this is a good way to stop that and possibly kill a mafian at the same time!

Either way a News Group member is going to die. Whether that matters or not.

I really am curious as to why DS always wants himself to die. I recommend Dumpen's life advice dude, seriously 2.0.

I vote EK.

It keeps people who are possible Special Roles, or Civilians from dying because of uncertainty, and I become a safe haven for Special Roles who want to have a voice in the thread, but cannot due to not having enough security & or an "Agent" of sorts (if the Role is willing to work with you). I've made this approach in multiple games to good effect.

I believe I would be more useful dead than alive. Being a Civilian sucks.

It keeps people who are possible Special Roles, or Civilians from dying because of uncertainty, and I become a safe haven for Special Roles who want to have a voice in the thread, but cannot due to not having enough security & or an "Agent" of sorts (if the Role is willing to work with you). I've made this approach in multiple games to good effect.

I believe I would be more useful dead than alive. Being a Civilian sucks.

Then if The Detective gets their stuff together, you could be. Yes, civilian sucks; but that's the way it's always been. Vanilla Mafia is even worse than this. So at least more people get to be involved.

Let's just hope The Detective isn't inactive. We know the Medic isn't.

I'm looking forward to this end round at the moment. Double lynches are a pain in the butt, I don't like waiting 96 hours for Round 2.

---------------------------------------------------

VOTING HAS ENDED

VOTES HAVE BEEN TALLIED

Day 1 Results:

LYNCH HAS BEEN CANCLED

-------------------------------------------------

All with roles that can be used now, you have 48 hours to respond.

Previously, in Mafia 14:

1 - Fishy

2 - Caboose The Poo

3 - H5WBC

4 - Frankenzer

5 - Haley Kenway

6 - Dumpen9

7 - Arbiter747

8 - Selfie

9 - Tony Stark

10 - Ash, The Incredible Hulk: Loses 1/3 lives Round 1; Night Scene.

11 - Drizzy_Dan

12 - BATMAN

13 - Church

14 - Yang Xiao Long

15 - rrhuntington

• Like 1

The only role that has the power to stop a Lynch is the Mafian Don. Why would they stop the Lynch now? I'll tell you why: it's because one of us (EK or SD) is a Mafian, or BOTH of us are Mafians. Stopping the Lynch was the only way to save the Mafian from certain death.

I suggest we persecute both SD (me) & EK in any Lynch in the future.