We know he's Mafian, as far as you showed and confirmed. There are ways to debunk your truth, but I don't think you'll go out of your way and be like Bnus and save your own skin and turn on everyone. I'm going to trust you on this.

Secondly, EK is active. I doubt the "Stop Lynch" power will be important to Mafia. EK is inactive in the thread, and seems to have lost interest. So why waste it on him? He's not voting, so he's useless. If the Don was smart, he would play it smart. Using his power to save his active voting crew as much as he could.

Unless, they're using EK as a stone and hitting pro-town as hard as they can; and using the voting to save him. Giving him 4 chances to kill Protown before he's dead. And after that, they might throw the Juggernaut at you 3 times or more. Assuming

The Detective doesn't die, he should be able to gather evidence of the next Mafian on the list. If he investigates the right people, that is.

If he doesn't or if he dies. Then Pro-town is in a tough area finding the next person. 

This game's amount of people, and the ability to do all these cheats. Really make it interesting. 

As I said earlier, the Grim Reaper will be the true winner. We're all pretty pointless, this game is pointless. Which is why I judge the role of Grim Reaper. He cannot die, he can only live and he can only win; alongside Neutral.

We need to start working together and get stuff done. 

SD, if you are intact with the Psychic, you need to make things work right.

Ash needs to do the same, especially with The Detective.

I can't think of ways to debunk the whole EK Mafian thing off the top of my head, but I know they do exist. I'm just saying that, if questioned, I'm not going to sit idly by with little to no proof of my claim.

Also, we don't know for sure that EK is fully inactive. He's been present in Skype for the last few days, and could just be replying to the Mafian PM without taking the time to stop by the thread. OR he's intentionally avoiding the thread due to some strategy they've got going on up there. I've found that trying to save yourself from the hungry crowd only puts you in a worse position than you were in before.

Finally, the Psychic's powers take 2 Rounds to recharge, and they decided to use their power at the end of Round 1. You won't be seeing another confirmation from them until Round 3, and even then it'll have to be relevant to the current "struggle" everyone's in.

Oh, and PS: I've confirmed most of the roles in the game. I only need to find out the roles of 6 particular people, and I will have ascertained who's Mafia, and who's not within 14.0.

I can't think of ways to debunk the whole EK Mafian thing off the top of my head, but I know they do exist. I'm just saying that, if questioned, I'm not going to sit idly by with little to no proof of my claim.

Also, we don't know for sure that EK is fully inactive. He's been present in Skype for the last few days, and could just be replying to the Mafian PM without taking the time to stop by the thread. OR he's intentionally avoiding the thread due to some strategy they've got going on up there. I've found that trying to save yourself from the hungry crowd only puts you in a worse position than you were in before.

Finally, the Psychic's powers take 2 Rounds to recharge, and they decided to use their power at the end of Round 1. You won't be seeing another confirmation from them until Round 3, and even then it'll have to be relevant to the current "struggle" everyone's in.

Oh, and PS: I've confirmed most of the roles in the game. I only need to find out the roles of 6 particular people, and I will have ascertained who's Mafia, and who's not within 14.0.

1. Be Bnus.

2. That may be true, I see him on the FB chat as well. That doesn't mean anything though. Seeing as how Mafia can just have someone take the kill for them. Saving themselves.

3. I guess I did not read the roles thoroughly. I forgot about the recharge.

4. 6 people is pretty much the other half of the game; and there's 3 Mafia. You have 1 confirmed. So, only 1/3rd are Mafia.

5. Caboose is the worst person to play with. I'm surprised he isn't dead yet. If he's a special role, I feel sorry for that role. Not him.

VOTING HAS ENDED

VOTES HAVE BEEN TALLIED

Day 2 Results:

The Don had a favor for the Counsel.

The Lynch has been..."Forgotten".

------------------------------------------------------------

Round 3, Night.

All with Role powers have 48 hours to PM me.

Previously in Mafia 14

1 - Fishy
2 - Caboose The Poo
3 - H5WBC
4 - Frankenzer
5 - Haley Kenway
6 - Dumpen9
7 - Arbiter747
8 - Selfie
9 - Tony Stark

10 - Ash, The Incredible Hulk: Loses 1/3 lives Round 1; Night Scene.
11 - Drizzy_Dan
12 - BATMAN
13 - Church
14 - Yang Xiao Long

15 - rrhuntington, Medic: Executed; Round 2 Night Scene.

Since I will not be able to post a scene tomorrow...I will post it today, At the 24 hour mark. But this sort of thing won't be happening again this game. For on Monday I will have interwebs at home!!!!!!!!! Yay~!

So you have 1ish hours.