VOTING HAS ENDED

VOTES HAVE BEEN TALLIED

Day 3 results:

Fishy - The Juggernaut, has escaped his lynching; looses 1/3 lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All with roles have 48 hours to PM me.

Well they had to find out sometime. Drizzy wasn't alive to save me, because he decided that making his Caboose his master was a good thing. When in return, he took his life to join him in his ranks... Damn it Drizzy.

Anyways, just to let you all know. I'm the one who killed Rrhuntington, and he was my only kill so far. I even had a scene wrote for Ruby to post, but he refused. It was to "Grim Reaperish" he said. I also am the one who has pretty much appointed everyone to kill or at least suggested.

Drizzy was going to initially kill Tony that round, because he wanted to kill the psychic. Then I suggested SD was the better case.

Oh, and here's the scene I wrote up for Rrhuntington's death:

Above the walls of the city's cathedral, was a large heavy man wandering his way around on the top. The Cathedral was still under construction, a large crane laid over the top. Inactive at this time of night. Rrhuntington noticed this man and decided to head over to the building and investigate. As he reached the front of the building, he noticed a dark figure in the background wielding a scythe. "Alright, this is kind of weird." Rrhuntington said to himself. He heard a crunch of a stick behind him, he turned around. Only to find a .50 Silenced Pistol pointed at him. Rrhuntington stared at the man, assuming he was the Mafian. Only to be shot in the leg. Forcing him to the ground, when he looked up the man was gone. He turned his attention to the large man on the roof. Only to see a Gargoyle falling down to crush him.

Rrhuntington - Killed by a Gargoyle

• Like 1

Anyways, just to let you all know. I'm the one who killed Rrhuntington, and he was my only kill so far. I even had a scene wrote for Ruby to post, but he refused. It was to "Grim Reaperish" he said. I also am the one who has pretty much appointed everyone to kill or at least suggested.

I was going to do that but I ran out of time. And when I did have the time do it, a giant wave of laziness washed over me. Sorry. I have a problem with being lazy.

It's do or die. I'm going to consider this game won & quit if neither the Mafians, or Host(s) decide to do anything to get the game out of the funk it's in. I can understand if the Host has things going on IRL, but the secondary Host should've continued in their place: which they did not (unless Yang is still in the game).

Refusing to do anything only exacerbates the problem further. The struggle isn't really over just because we've figured out the identities of all the roles. The Mafians still have 3 lives, and the remaining Neutral Roles can convert to Mafia if they desire. Also, the Grimm Reaper can kill, or bring back anyone they wish. This game shouldn't be over: if anything it should be raging ATM... but it's not.

Sorry I am late, my brother came over, and I rarely get to see him.

Round Four, Night.

Dumpen9 - The Oracle

Crushed by a giant bowling ball filled with goat cheese wearing a tutu.

----------------------------------------------

Suspect list:

BATMAN

Tony Stark

Fishy

H5WBC

(The Police has added a suspect)

Haley Kenway

------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO DECIDE

• Like 1