Round Links:

Round 3: Execution

Total Mayh3m, Civilian, Executed.

Suspect List:

Ash

Drizzy_Dan

Fishy

Ledgend1221

You have 48 hours to vote 1 person to die.

Role Status (List):

1. Ash
  2. Ledgend1221
  3. Drizzy_Dan
  4. Pbrabbit
  5. rrhuntington
  6. Bnus
  7. Axilus Prime
  8. Edward Kenway, Civilian - Lynched - Round 2
  9. Delpen9
  10. Arbiter747, Civilian - Executed - Round 1
  11. Fishy
  12. Mereel, Civilian - Executed - Round 2
  13. Church
  14. Yoshi1176
  15. Caboose The Ace
  16. BATMAN
  17. Frankenzer
  18. Rue, Civilian - Lynched - Round 1
  19. Yang Xiao Long
  20. Total Mayh3m, Civilian - Executed - Round 3

I am Hercule Satan. Danke you very mooch. I did not kill this guy, I sat back and watched. Yeh, sey?

But I do know who the killer was, ya see. It was Ash, ye sey. She was strolling the park, when I noticed her smooching with this guy, ye sey. Very suspicious. Now let's get to it and kill her, ye sey.

I vote Ash.

I'm not mafian, so why doesn't the detective actually investigate before protown kills YET ANOTHER protown.

THERE IT IS. That's what we've been missing. I couldn't put my finger on it.

I know that sharing every investigation as we get it is a bad idea because the Mafia will just target the confirmed civvies. But whenever someone who had been investigated appears on a list, the Detective should tell a dead Protown, who should then post it here, without revealing the Detective's identity of course.

I'm surprised I could forget that. The sheer amount of difference 11.0 had from previous games must have jumbled my head a little.

This lack of evidence is making it really hard to vote, but then again, there is a spy.

So even the detectives results on who's innocent cannot be trusted, which puts us in a massive disadvantage.

Medic and Detective should've contacted dead people by now, if they haven't...well gg.

Ok since the detective is being utterlly useless lets finally do something productive before we kill another civie.

I vote null.

Until we have better results of who might be who we should NOT risk killing another Pro-Town. If this keeps up then Mafians are going to be on near equal footing voting wise with Pro-Town. Let us take a break from the mindless accusations this turn and use this time to formulate an actual plan. 

Bnus...... No, just no......

In the words of Axilus prime "It is better to lynch that not to lynch, as lynching shortens the list of possible mafians" :)

So what if we back out now? Maybe Ash is a mafian?!

Granted its a one in four chance but a risk worth taking.

If the Detective and Medic are as useless as you claim then I don't see any practical value in voting null. 

Because we will not be better off voting wise. We will have no better idea who the mafians are!

Voting null hinders us and is extremely short term.

So lets vote someone out!

words

9/10 times it is wise to vote someone out since we have a 1/4 and sometimes even 2/4 chances of voting a Mafian out

But this time it is not wise. If we keep this up we are seriously going to give Mafians the advantage and they will snowball us easily. We could be voting out the medic at this point with the amount of civies dead. Notice how theyre targeting the quiet players. Everyone they have killed so far is usually not that active. Theyre doing this on purpose(or pure accidental madness) to get rid of the non-active players so those of us who are active cant be confirmed and therefore look suspicious when we attempt to speak our mind or vote. 

We're playing into the hands of the Mafia by bickering and voting people out. We're HELPING them find the detective and medic because we're killing off civies for them. 

If you seriously think voting somebody out with the amount of luck we have had so far now is a good idea then you really must be a Mafian(McCarthyism at its finest)

Vote null and dont be dumb. We still have a chance to end this game with a win for Pro-Town

9/10 times it is wise to vote someone out since we have a 1/4 and sometimes even 2/4 chances of voting a Mafian out

But this time it is not wise. If we keep this up we are seriously going to give Mafians the advantage and they will snowball us easily. We could be voting out the medic at this point with the amount of civies dead. Notice how theyre targeting the quiet players. Everyone they have killed so far is usually not that active. Theyre doing this on purpose(or pure accidental madness) to get rid of the non-active players so those of us who are active cant be confirmed and therefore look suspicious when we attempt to speak our mind or vote. 

We're playing into the hands of the Mafia by bickering and voting people out. We're HELPING them find the detective and medic because we're killing off civies for them. 

If you seriously think voting somebody out with the amount of luck we have had so far now is a good idea then you really must be a Mafian(McCarthyism at its finest)

Vote null and dont be dumb. We still have a chance to end this game with a win for Pro-Town

This has been my logic thus far. Mental note: if Ash turns out to be Mafia, Caboose is Mafia as well.

• Like 2