Mafia 12.0: Classic [GAME OVER]

^

But why not?

I have been killed pretty early on the last few games... but did that stop me? no!

Because then, I had all the Pro town contacting me with their roles.....

So if anything you have the most important role of all, uniting Pro town. :)

Pro town seeks to strike a critical blow to the mafians plan, fingers crossed they made the right call.

Edited by Caboose The Ace
  • Like 2

The edgy remarks are not entertaining

Lets focus on the game and the fact Pro-Town is now 2 down and we still barely know who the Mafians could be(besides the fact that they voted for Rue)

You can make it to state, but you can't make it past round one.

I'm proud of you.

You can make it past round one in a forum game of mafia, but you can't make it to state track.

I'm very proud of you.

• Like 1

You can make it past round one in a forum game of mafia, but you can't make it to state track.

I'm very proud of you.

Thanks for the encouragement. I see I'm doing best in the situation. Not to be narcissistic or anything.

It's because I don't really want Pro Town to win. I always want the bad guys to win in games and movies. They seem cooler. :)

Nope, can't do that. Rules expressly forbid it.

Losing your life is no excuse not to help, as others have said. If everyone took that approach last game, the Covenant would have certainly won. So pay attention to all the info that comes out, analyze it properly if need be, and always vote. Make sure to do it in the way that will best assist Protown.

And for the record, I bloody told you people that Delpen had failed this city.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Nope, can't do that. Rules expressly forbid it.

Losing your life is no excuse not to help, as others have said. If everyone took that approach last game, the Covenant would have certainly won. So pay attention to all the info that comes out, analyze it properly if need be, and always vote. Make sure to do it in the way that will best assist Protown.

Actually there is a way around the rules that allows Arbiter to aid the Mafians

What if a Mafian contacted Ghost Arbiter and told him who to vote for but Arbiter didnt know this was a Mafian. This isnt breaking the rules since Arbiter doesnt know the true identity and is merely trying to "help"

Meaning that we cannot trust Arbiter or Delpen9.

Well. Mafia should definitely hurry up and kill someone. Kinda getting boring.

The Lynch was posted yesterday. There usually is a full 48 hour wait before the next Lynch/Execution is posted (the Execution comes tomorrow on schedule). It only comes early when all parties are ready to go (though it still comes on the final day).

Besides, the Mafians haven't chosen a target yet. I'm not about to deprive them of the remaining time they're given to decide just because 1 person wants me to.

Edited by Self Destruct

Actually there is a way around the rules that allows Arbiter to aid the Mafians

What if a Mafian contacted Ghost Arbiter and told him who to vote for but Arbiter didnt know this was a Mafian. This isnt breaking the rules since Arbiter doesnt know the true identity and is merely trying to "help"

Meaning that we cannot trust Arbiter or Delpen9.

Wait...

Deus Ex Machina

DeusExMachina

DelsExMachia

DelpenExMacia

DelpenIsMafia

!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised anyone remembers that I'm playing this game. 

Funny thing is, I watched Ex Machina yesterday night at the movies. It wasn't a bad movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0470752/

Edited by Delpen9
  • Like 1