Mafia 12.0: Classic [GAME OVER]

I promise you all. I am not mafian. Neither is Caboose. We are both very innocent. I assure you. It is between church and Auxlius. I promise you all I am in support of pro town. I vote church

Take your vote off of me. I reassure you all, to not kill me. Drizzy, your unconfirmed report is false. Please. Trust the rabbit. I am not here to play Trix.

I see your concern. I'm here to tell you I am not mafian. It is either church or axilus

Fishy. What evidence is there against me? None but superstition

I promise you, I am innocent.

Since I am now a very public advocate for protown, the mafians are either going to kill me and then you'll see I'm innocent. Or try to keep my alive so I'll be lynched. Then you'll see I'm innocent. Either way, I'm dead. But please, trust me when I say, I am innocent. I change my official vote to Axilus.

Okay Drizzy. Then it us decided! AXILUS IS MAFIAN. HE IS MAFIAN. PLEASE TRUST ME.

If the Detective's words are true, then it's either you or Axilus. We will find out one way or another. RNG bring it 0l\l

I vote Axilus

• Like 1

^
^

And I was ones of the ones who insisted on voting on voting her out and did vote her out. 

Though I'm still not sure who to vote. Sadly I trust the Detectives word more than Phabbit simply because, he probably has a better idea who everyone because he is the Detective, and is in a Pro town pm..... I am in neither.

I vote Phabbit. and to everyone voting me for the lulz...

Don't vote me out you are making a mistake when we have a mafian more certainly in our grasp either Axilus or Pb. :)

EDIT

Caboose The Ace 2.5

Constantine The Great (Pbrabbit) 3.5

Church

Axilus Prime 1

I think this vote count is right, probably wrong though.

Edited by Caboose The Ace

I vote Pbrabbit.

I don't know what reason I'm being accused for, but Pbrabbit says that it's either Church or me. When Drizzy said it wasn't Church, he said it was absolutely me. That leads me to believe that both he and Caboose are Mafia. Why else would he cover for them?

Kill Pbrabbit for now. If he's innocent, feel free to kill me. If he's not, I say hit Caboose next.

^

I can assure you I am Pro town. :)

Was I not one of the ones supporting lynching Ash?

Anyway, the only reason Pb is covering me is because we exchanged pm pictures.

He showed me his and I showed him mine and he appears to trust and as I do him.

But pm details are worth little these days for obvious reasons. 

So I hope that clear things up.... I can even invite you to the pm if you wish.

By my calculations Pro town is going to win this game, because unless the Medic fails to protect any Pro town then at minimum the mafians need 3 lynches to secure victory.

So I am certain Pro town is going to win as I doubt the mafians will survive three lynches.

Well, in that case I'm absolutely sure Pbrabbit's Mafia. I know I'm not (though that holds little weight with anyone else), Church is confirmed, and I highly doubt you could fake a screenshot.

If Pbrabbit is not Mafia, you can all kill me. But for now, focus your votes on him.