Fishy

Okay, so I want to pull off an idea of making a Halo story. I'm going to let the character creations be up to you guys. Now all I need you guys is to fill out this information:

1.) What type of soldier are you- Spartan, Marine, Helljumper, air assault, pilot, engineer, medic, Orion.

2.) Which primary weapon do you carry? SMG, Silenced Smg, Battle Rifle, DMR, Assault Rifle, Shotgun.

3.) Which secondary do you carry? Pistol (M60), Magnum (M6C), combat knife.

4.) Describe the armor.

5.) Type of equipment carried- Flare, Drop Shield, Trip mine, Hologram (Spartan only), Jet Pack (Air assault and Pilot only), active camo, auto sentry, thruster pack, power drain.

6.) Type of grenade- Frag, Firebomb, Plasma, Spike, Pulse.

7.) What is your soldier's nickname.

Those are everything you have to fill out, but of course, if you want, go ahead and add anything else for description if you like.

1) Medic

2) SMG (Dual wield) 

3) Magnum (Dual wield) 

4) The halo 4 marine armour type. Only a white primary and red secondairy colour with some Medic icons here and there. Med pack on his back, safety first. Always full of stuff. Wierd stuff and useful stuff.

5) Drop shield

6) Frag although his throwing arm isn't the best. He's a medic after all, not a baseball player.

7) Doc or Nut

8) Personality. Mostly sacastic but well experienced with both combat and medical equipment. Always wanted to be a pilot but airsickness kinda ruined that for him.

200px-UNSC-Med-logo1.png

Halo4_UNSC_Marine_Infantry_2.jpg

• Like 1

1. ODST

2.Shotgun

3.Magnum

4. Basic black and grey ODST suit but but with a cyan visor

5.Active camo

6.Frag

7.Sarge

FTUSXLUGEVZWD85.MEDIUM.jpg

Besides the visor color and weapon that's pretty much what he looks like.

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 1

1.) Helljumper
2.) Silenced SMG
3.) Combat Knife
4.) Basic ODST Helmet, ODST Shoulders, ODST Chestplate, Utility Pack (Back pack like rookies), Black Primary, Blue Secondary, Minor scratches
5.) Power Drain
6.) Plasma (Back up is Frag)
7.) Newbie or Dumby

8.) Personality: 'Can be seen as an idiot at times, Newbie does know how to act in serious situations, But most times he takes things a little less serious than it should be taken. The fact that he never speaks also adds to the mysteriousness of himself, But his actions reflect his personality. Doesn't like removing uniform/armor as he feels more comfortable in that than anything else. Some see him as strong and silent, Well.. .When he wants to act strong. Newbie also has a mysterious habit of seeming to pull things out of thin air, When needed most times. Not even he knows where they come from. Most likely his back pack, But eh, No one is absolutely sure.'

• Like 1

1.) What type of soldier are you- Spartan, 
2.) Which primary weapon do you carry? Battle Rifle
3.) Which secondary do you carry? Magnum (M6C).
4.) Describe the armor. Quite Destroyed and battle worn. Blue and White.
5.) Type of equipment carried- Thruster pack
6.) Type of grenade- Frag
7.) What is your soldier's nickname. Biggles

• Like 1

Can my soldier be a insurrectionist or does he have to be UNSC ? :)

And what do we do once we have enough people ?

It has to be UNSC, and once signed up you will become part of a story. I do not know yet if I want interactive chapters or not, if I do it will be added in the third chapter.

Edited by Fishy

Type: Engineer

Primary weapon: Suppressed SMG with 2x scope and extended mag.

Secondary weapon: 9 inch combat knife, black matte finish, non reflective.

Armor: Halo CE style Marine combat armor, battle worn with dents, right shoulder pauldron missing. Originally black matte finish, non reflective with yellow articulation lights. Black finish has been worn to a dark grey and black pattern across all surviving armor pieces. Right thigh plate has dents and holes from mortor shrapnel, left has three scars from Elite fingers cutting into it. Left shoulder pauldron has a portion of the top missing. ODST standard helmet with dark grey smiley face on face shield.

Equipment: Trip mine, also carries electronics package for high jacking security systems, dumb AI named Sif (female) imbedded in electronics package

Grenade: One firebomb and one spike grenade

Name: Osiris Pendren

Nickname: OP

Personality: Enjoys making things explode. Prefers killing opponents before they are aware of him being there. Once they are aware, loves making the walk into explody things for the lulz. Tech expert and consummate survivor.

Edited by Vaulting♥Frog
  • Like 1

1. ODST

2. MA5C Assault rifle (Reach version)

3. M6C SOCOM

4. Halo 3 style ODST armour. Has been reinforced with additional metal plates in the field. Has "Remember Reach" carved into the chestplate.

5. Drop shield

6. Fragmentation

7. "Paladin"

Edited by Ledgend1221
  • Like 1

1.) Spartan-IV
2.) MA5D (Halo 4 Assault Rifle)
3.) Combat Knife
4.) Recruit PRIME. Primary colour = Red, secondary colour = silver. Blood-stained, due to fighting in Close Quarters.
5.) Hologram
6.) Frag
7.) Jack of Harts (It's a pun, my real name is Jack Hart.)

8.) Personality - He has a sense of humour when in the base but during battle, he stays focused and is always thinking strategically in order to take down his enemy in CQC. He loves fighting CQC, which is why he always carries his MA5D.

Edited by JXZAW
  • Like 1

1.) What type of soldier are you- Odst
2.) Which primary weapon do you carry? Battle rifle ( halo 2 version )
3.) Which secondary do you carry? Pistol ( Reach version ) and combat knife.
4.) Describe the armour . Black all over and a Red strip on the helmet and shoulder plates ( Typical Odst armour expect the helmet looks mark v and the armour is slightly bulked up  )
5.) Type of equipment carried-  Drop shield
7.) What is your soldier's nickname. Destroyer  :)

• Like 1

1.) Air Assault
2.) DMR
3.) Combat Knife, Magnum
4.) MJOLNIR Air Assault Variant:  Dark Blue Visor, Gray armour all around the body except for the red joints(knees, elbows, wrists)
5.) Jet Pack
6.) Plasma Grenade
7.) Architect

Personality: A cold hearted b.astard that tries to do everything he needs to do within the exact time and constraints with the most amount of efficiency possible. You can see how he would act.

Edited by HaloGeek
  • Like 1

1.) What type of soldier are you- Odst

2.) Which primary weapon do you carry? Battle rifle ( halo 2 version )

3.) Which secondary do you carry? Pistol ( Reach version ) and combat knife.

4.) Describe the armour . Black all over and a Red strip on the helmet and shoulder plates ( Typical Odst armour expect the helmet looks mark v and the armour is slightly bulked up  )

5.) Type of equipment carried-  Drop shield

7.) What is your soldier's nickname. Destroyer  :)

1.) Air Assault2.) DMR3.) Combat Knife, Magnum4.) MJOLNIR Air Assault Variant:  Dark Blue Visor, Gray armour all around the body except for the red joints(knees, elbows, wrists)5.) Jet Pack6.) Plasma Grenade7.) Architect

Personality: A cold hearted b.astard that tries to do everything he needs to do within the exact time and constraints with the most amount of efficiency possible. You can see how he would act.

You are both now in the system. Modifications to your appearance cannot be edited.

1.) What type of soldier are you- Pilot

2.) Which primary weapon do you carry- DMR

3.) Which secondary do you carry- Pistol (M60)

4.) Describe the armor- Standard Marine uniform with a MJOLNIR Military police helmet and an air pack

5.) Type of equipment carried- Jetpack

7.) What is your soldier's nickname- Cajun

• Like 1

1.) What type of soldier are you- Air assault
2.) Which primary weapon do you carry- SMG

3.) Which secondary do you carry- Combat knife
4.) Describe the armor- Burnt and a bit damaged (black and orange with red visor)
5.) Type of equipment carried- Jet Pack
6.) Type of grenade-  Firebomb
7.) What is your soldier's nickname- Phoenix 

• Like 1

1. Spartan II

2. DMR

3. Magnum 

4. Armour is all black, and is like any other Spartan II armour. Customized so that Camo netting can be applied if needed.

5. Active Camo

6. Plasma

7. Archangel :P 

He's a sniper, based on Garrus from the Mass Effect series lol. He can often be seen laying down covering fire and picking off covies before they can get a shot in at the rest of the group, saving his teammates (hence the nickname)

If you need any more background info, please don't hesitate to PM me.

cheers.   

• Like 1

1) Spartan-II

2) MA5B Assault Rifle

3) M6G Magnum Sidearm (aren't most units including Spartans issued with a Combat Knife?)

4) Mark V MJOLNIR Armour, Sage.

5) N/A

6) Frag Grendades

7) Spartan. If Spartan is not accepted because it's a Soldier Classification, then go with Alex.

Extra Intel: He puts the mission and the lives of other allies before anything. He is willing to even die to complete the mission and will try and keep minimum casualties. He will only speak when spoken to and is disciplined. Has 100% respect for Commanding Officers and salutes at the sight of one. Can deal with most methods of Combat at all ranges, strongest in Medium Range though. Follows all orders given by a higher Ranking Commander. Can think strategically when necessary.

Thank you.

• Like 1

1) Spartan

2) BR

3) Combat knife

4) Everything Mark VI, with a ODST Helmet (every other finger on my right hand is dark green, everything else is gray, Armor is dented and scratched)

5) Thruster pack with a power-drain

6) Frag

7) Moth

Also has a GPS wrist thing

• Like 1

1.) What type of soldier are you- Spartan
2.) Which primary weapon do you carry? Shotgun.
3.) Which secondary do you carry? Magnum (M6C)
4.) Describe the armor. Armor would be Blue everywhere, except for one spot color is white on the helmet, Helmet would be Scout, and rest of the armor type is Scout. (Sorry, If my grammar confused you guys, I'm bad at it sometimes)
5.) Type of equipment carried-  thruster pack
6.) Type of grenade- Plasma
7.) What is your soldier's nickname. Bek

Personality: Warm hearted, Love to help good people out, Can be back up plan on a mission, Hundred percent  respecting other officers, generals and other good people, Doesn't like Elites, Grunts, Brutes, any other kind of monster. Willing to live for others, and Willing to win the war for other soilders and good people. She has fought so many Elites, Grunts and more monsters, But She risked her life to save any cities to live, and She may get hurt at times during in wars, and She is Ranked almost General in a war. 

(Tell me if i need any changes for my grammar, Thanks)

• Like 1

1) ODST Sharpshooter

2) DMR

3) Combat Knife

4) ODST Armor, helmet outfitted with HU/RS. Lightning bolt painted on side of the helmet, gold visor, primary black and secondary Cerulean. Left arm is a bare prosthetic.

5) Active Camo

6) none

7) Fauz

ETC: Silentish, likes poetry, long walks on the beach... Slightly flamboyant. :3

• Like 2

1) ODST Sharpshooter

2) DMR

3) Combat Knife

4) ODST Armor, helmet outfitted with HU/RS. Lightning bolt painted on side of the helmet, gold visor, primary black and secondary Cerulean. Left arm is a bare prosthetic.

5) Active Camo

6) none

7) Fauz

ETC: Silentish, likes poetry, long walks on the beach... Slightly flamboyant. :3

XD Definitely works with ODSTs. ;)

1.) What type of soldier are you- Pilot

2.) Which primary weapon do you carry- DMR

3.) Which secondary do you carry- Pistol (M60)

4.) Describe the armor- Standard Marine uniform with a MJOLNIR Military police helmet and an air pack

5.) Type of equipment carried- Jetpack

7.) What is your soldier's nickname- Cajun

8.) Personality- Always makes smart remarks and witty comments. Little tolerance for the stupidity of others.