I need to get this off my chest...

BeckoningZebra1

• 3 months later...

Alright guys, I admit it...

I anticipated the release of Pluto Nash in 3-D....

....I liked the movie.... I wasn't acting weird either...

I admit it.....

I am incredibly needy towards the company of other people and I get highly offended when I try to be nice to everyone I meet and make everyone my friend, but they don't want to be my friend. I just want to be the girl who is loved by everyone.... and I try so hard to make everyone happy, but I feel like I fail everyone. People in my life don't want to talk to me, and i"m kinda an outcast. It's why when someone is friendly to me I get really clingy, emotionally and physically. 

Edited by Vinyl Scratch

I admit it.....

I am incredibly needy towards the company of other people and I get highly offended when I try to be nice to everyone I meet and make everyone my friend, but they don't want to be my friend. I just want to be the girl who is loved by everyone.... and I try so hard to make everyone happy, but I feel like I fail everyone. People in my life don't want to talk to me, and i"m kinda an outcast. It's why when someone is friendly to me I get really clingy, emotionally and physically. 

I admit it....

a33.jpg

• Like 2

I admit it

I have no clue what dog I am but it isn't important because I'm SUPER DOGGEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, ok.. I have to admit something else.

I am British, I lied to you in my last post... :(

Woo Woo :D