Our February 2014 Member of the Month!

RedStarRocket91

I knew it lol 

I think we all saw this one from a mile away.   :fun:

Congrats buddy! You definitely deserve it. Like RSR said it seems you haven't left the shout box in ages. You get us a lot of valuable information that I otherwise would probably never find out. Without you the community would be so much less, as it would with any one not being here. Keep up the great work.

Enjoy your month in PINK

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 3

I approve this message! Lulz

But in all seriousness going from the OMEGA we use to know to the now wonderful Edward Kenway that we now know, just simply incredible. It really is a joy to see him in the shout box or to see him posting all the news that I want to.... You have come 360 degrees from who I remember as OMEGA.

This is, IMO, the most deserved MOM of all! So congrats and enjoy! :)

• Like 3

Congrats Edward!!! :D 

I had a feeling that you would be MoM soon. And you wanted to pretty much hear non of it. Probably because you didn't want to be disappointed if it came out with someone else. 

But you have truly earned your place among the MoM's wall of fame. I do hope you enjoy your new color and position for the month. 

Congradulations Edward, its very well deserved. :hugz:

• Like 1

You will get one if they think you deserve it.

Also why don't you help Edward celebrate instead of complaining?

Now now, let's all play nice.

This is here to honor Edward's new status on the site. 

Anything else that's not congratulating him or forcing him to make a MoM post or MoM wish is :offtopic:

• Like 5

You... You have come so far.... I remember watching you sprout up from a Trusted Member, While I was just a green little weasel! I can't believe I am saying this but.... I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR MONTH IN THE MINUS GREEN!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• Like 4