The Sniper of 343i.org

Is not JL

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10: Legend of Doge

Elite Sniper and Mayh3m stared up.

It wasn't every day you found cool stuff randomly in the woods. As it was, they had found something that was surprisingly...cool. And random. The first reaction that Mayh3m gave was, "Uhhhh.....what's that?" and the first reaction that Elite Sniper gave was "It's bigger than a CoD player's mom....."

In the middle of this lush and untamed jungle was a shack.

Except this shack was about the size of a mansion. That was the first clue that the duo had that this wasn't a normal shack.

(The second clue was that the shack was glowing, but who cared about that?)

"What do you think this is?" Elite Sniper asked Mayh3m, who simply gave a shrug to the annoyance of Elite Sniper. 

"You're the jungle freak. Thought you'd know."

"Just because I like trees, doesn't mean I know every single thing in every single uncolonized area of 343iCF."

"Right."

Both of them did the natural thing - rather than knock, they simply walked through the doors of the shack like they owned the place.

"Woah."

In heavy contrast to the outside, which was unleashing light rays in a magical, aura-like way, the inside was nearly pitch black. The only thing they could see was a button, a muffin, and what looked like a stick with an old man leaning on it.

"Sup," the old man said.

Mayh3m looked at Elite Sniper.

Elite Sniper looked at Mayh3m.

"Sup," they replied.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW TO HOLD A CONVERSATION?"

=====

"Energy reading has spiked," Ranger said, tapping away at a holographic keyboard and selecting different pre-set radiation reading levels. The three-dimensional hologram of the energy spike itself changed it's shape as Ranger adjusted the reading levels. "It seems your plan works."

"I see."

"Begin Phase 2."

=====

Mayh3m rubbed his head. Elite Sniper would, but he wore a helmet. The Old man, meanwhile, had walked off somewhere in annoyance at the duo's miserable and pathetic attempt at starting a conversation. 

"So...who's he?" Elite Sniper muttered as he slowly caressed the top of his helmet. His helmet had now switched to VISR mode within the dark, though the old man had decided it would be cool to light some candles in the dark. Really did set in the mood.

Filler please.

• Like 2

Chapter 11: Legend of Doge Part 2

Darkness.

"A long time ago," The old man began as the first of the holographics came on. These holograms were unlike the ones used in the city - they were crystalline in aesthetics, ancient in feel, majestic in size. To both Elite Sniper and Mayh3m, this was something they had never seen before - though at the same time it was something they seemed to understand. A holographic, 3D story was being presented.

"343iCF existed in a near different iteration. Everything was different, older, but no less.....cool. Life was good, albeit different - it was unique, during days when the offbeats section of the city had not been created, when names once existed as something different."

The holograms showed the same - the city, though recognizable in terrain and architecture style as 343i City, looked completely different. For one, the coliseum that dominated the modern day skyline was nonexistent. Many major threads that existed nowadays either did not exist, or were tiny stumps of a building compared to other threads that must have reigned during the older days.

Both Elite Sniper and Mayh3m suddenly felt a flash and a slight pain in their heads as they gazed upon this surreal, three dimensional light show of a world as though they were playing a mix between a military operation planner and Sim City.

The Old man waved, and a point of light appeared within the city centre, crimson, in contrast to the white that had been previously used to represent the city. "Then, an evil appeared within the city, arising to cause chaos and destruction. Normally, small problems like trolls are squashed by the moderators immediately, but......"

"This evil was different."

"To stop it, a sacrifice had to be made, at great risk and great cost. The consequences of that cost still exists, and it is why fate has brought you two here."

The holographics turned off as the candles lit up once again, as if by magic.

The Pricks......

"So....what are we getting now?" Sparky muttered as he hopped from one rail to another, ignoring the pavement like a Pilot in Titanfall ignoring the floor as he parkoured his way through the map. The group, consistent of Boss, Sparky and Yoshi, had come into the city for something that Boss hadn't mentioned. Their leader still strode on silently, his face unreadable as always. Yoshi was, as he walked, tinkering with basic machinations in his hands.

"I'm bored," Boss muttered, "And a local contact has told me something that I find interesting. But stay on guard - this contact is kind of not the person you'd trust."

Ranger smiled. Perched high in his vantage point in one of the taller buildings around, through his telescope, he could see clearly the Pricks as they walked. 

That was one factor that he could ignore for now. His watch turned elsewhere, as his telescope focused on another entity - one of red and blue armor.

Prime.

• Like 4

Chapter 12: And you thought this was done. Legend of Doge, Part 3

"This forest is sacred. Within it, there is a sacred icon." The old man said, even as he slowly used his stick to whack Elite Sniper and Mayh3m towards the exit of the shack, "That you can bring back here to empower the entity who committed the sacrifice an era ago. Perhaps then, your future holds a....brighter light."

"What does that mean?" Mayh3m asked, not exactly sure if that would be a good thing, or if it was foreboding something less than welcoming.

"There's no time. Go....now. Find the icon, bring it back here!"

"How will we know what it is?

"Well, sacred things tend to be near or in other things that are much better and do mass destruction. So yeah. Bye."

And the old guy slapped the two through the door, slamming it shut behind them with a wham the moment they were out. Mayh3m looked at Elite Sniper, and Elite Sniper repeated the gesture, before they walked off silently. "Are you gonna do what he says?" Elite Sniper asked the elf.

"Yeah. I mean, you felt it too, right? There was a...gravita to what he said. Meaning. We have to do it, find this icon, otherwise....."

Meanwhile......

"Hahaha, those idiots," the old guy muttered as he continued sipping his coffee and watching the television, "I'd like to enjoy my retirement a little bit more."

"Phase 2 - Operation: Phase two start, begin." Ranger muttered as he began to pull all out the different pieces and parts of his modded sniper rifle. The generic name was kind of stupid, but right now, theatrics wasn't the issue. Oh, no. That would come later. The problem right now was the execution of the plan.

Two targets existed. The first was Axilus Prime - he was beta tester, after all. The plans in fold for him were.....quite thick, indeed. 

The second target was Boss. He was the problem Ranger had right now; a wildcard that couldn't be predicted. Boss, hypocritical as he was, and foolish was the team he lead, but still he could be a massive thorn in Ranger's master if Boss wasn't neutralized quickly, or......fixed.

He eyed his watch. Time was coming; and if his Master's predictions were right - and so far, they all were - there was going to be a bit of fun erupting within the streets of the city soon.

Zelda kneeled silently.

Well, that was, until she spoke. "You called for me, master?"

Azaxx nodded. "I can sense a tingling.....there's a distortion within the city. Find it, and cleanse it, please. I fear that whatever it is bugging me right now could lead to something a bit deeper."

Zelda nodded.

"Be careful."

"Always."

Chapter 13: Just to rack my brain

"Hey guys," Drizzy_Dan said to the cameras, the red 'rec' letters flashing about holographically in the cameraman's face, "I'm Drizzy_Dan from the popular - " He paused, making a face, before continuing, "Webseries, The Sniper of 343i.org. Today I'm here to.....uhh, do a slight recap for the last 13 chapters. Because we here realized that for some newer readers, reading through a few pages of text to get up to date might not be a big problem. Even though TSO343i.org isn't really long at all."

Behind the scenes, JL nodded. One of the inspirations he'd had for writing this kind of stuff had been a series that had lasted 5 years, over 500 IP.Board thread pages, and had been good.

"So yeah, let's begin."

"During the celebration that celebrated celebrating a few members' promotion to staff positions, a terrorist within the city of 343iCF, known colloquially as 'The Sniper', struck, using a modded weapon to snipe Drizzy_Dan (The character), easily shattering the moderator's powerful shields and banning him."

"Over the next few days, several members, including HaloGeek and Edward Kenway, decided they should team up to try and take down the Sniper despite the risks, and looked towards Church, a moderator, to help them out. Meanwhile, the Sniper continued attacking a series of planned targets, banning each of them, including Spyro and Pbrabbit. As the members within 343iCF tried to find a way to fight the Sniper, those who were banned meet up within the realm of the banned, a world where time runs rampant and space is distorted, to try to find a mythical, ancient and legendary power weapon that they believe could unban them (Somehow, admins and moderators found their powers of un-banning others not working for those struck by the Sniper's bullet) and then be used to stop the Sniper."

"Due to being picked as the next MoM by the world, through a stroke of luck the Sniper's attempt to ban him was shot down by a shield of pure energy, more powerful than that of a moderators. The shield dissipated, but the Sniper didn't continue his attack, revealing a possible weakness in relation to the weapons' rate of fire. Edward attacked relentlessly, entering single combat against his assailant, who in turn had switched for another weapon that the CQC based assassin had not expected - a sword."

"Edward survived the attack, while the Sniper was able to knock out the pirate before escaping. The person whom the Sniper works for berates him, while Azaxx decides that he can no longer stand by the sidelines and sends his student, Zelda, to work in the shadows, as well as tail the activities of Church's crew."

"Within the land of the banned, Drizzy's crew continued travelling, though what troubles they will soon meet are yet to be revealed. Outside the city of 343i.org, two other groups slightly turn out to be stars of the show as well - the Pricks, led by the enigmatic D-38 Boss, continue their hilariously pointless squabbles with each other, and decides it's high time they return to the city just to have some fun. Meanwhile, within a mystic forest, Elite Sniper, a bounty hunter, and Mayh3m, an Elf, find what appears to be a hidden temple that takes the form of a giant wooden shack. They are sent by it's sole inhabitant, an old man, to find a Sacred Icon that can empower an entity whose time has long past."

"This entity is revealed to have a slight relation with a hidden secret that only Twam and RSR (And of the two, only Twam knows exactly the details of this secret) know of - another being, who was imprisoned at the deepest underground point of the city, beneath the massive coliseum within the center of the city. Twam and RSR believe that this being planned for the Sniper's attacks, but the being has only laughed."

"Now, the person who controls the Sniper has decided to move on to the next phase of his plan - Phase 2. The Sniper has began to target both a small group of the Pricks who have entered the city, and the member Axilus Prime, who has been targeted to become a 'beta tester'."

"How will these events turn out? What does Drizzy's crew face within the realm of the banned? What is Boss' mysterious power that even the mods fear, and who are the two beings that seems to have acted as a catalyst for these events? Find out soon."

Drizzy sighed.

"Now give me some water, because I'm thirsty."

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -
  • Like 2