•  

Toggle shoutbox 343i Community Shoutbox

@  Twinreaper : (18 June 2018 - 07:33 PM) Quality stuff as always
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (18 June 2018 - 05:45 PM) Nice posts in this week's poll, good points mentioned.
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (18 June 2018 - 05:38 PM) @Mr Kittens and Gibberish Hope someone picks you up. :yay:
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 June 2018 - 03:56 PM) http://www.343indust...a-im-available/
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 June 2018 - 03:52 PM) Not sure what the topic title should be though.
@  Mr Kittens a... : (18 June 2018 - 03:51 PM) Not entirely sure where to put this topic, so I'm puting it in General. If anybody needs a male voice for their machinimas, I'm down. I have a decent mic. :D
@  343iBot : (18 June 2018 - 01:49 PM) Welcome to the forums, rhanb! :welcome: View rhanb's Profile
@  343iBot : (18 June 2018 - 05:27 AM) Welcome to the forums, Jason92! :welcome: View Jason92's Profile
@  UNSC Spartan-II : (17 June 2018 - 05:36 PM) Site Poll 81 is up: http://www.343indust...and-not-halo-6/
@  343iBot : (15 June 2018 - 05:58 AM) Welcome to the forums, Aberiv! :welcome: View Aberiv's Profile
@  343iBot : (15 June 2018 - 05:04 AM) Welcome to the forums, IzaakA! :welcome: View IzaakA's Profile
@  343iBot : (14 June 2018 - 04:39 AM) Welcome to the forums, IIIKatanaIII! :welcome: View IIIKatanaIII's Profile
@  343iBot : (13 June 2018 - 05:00 PM) Welcome to the forums, 343Intern! :welcome: View 343Intern's Profile
@  343iBot : (13 June 2018 - 12:09 PM) Welcome to the forums, xXNOOBKILLER89X! :welcome: View xXNOOBKILLER89X's Profile
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 June 2018 - 02:30 AM) Bows will be great. As will that awesome fire hammer Super for the Titan.
@  Halo6 Follower : (13 June 2018 - 02:30 AM) Goldbox lol. Nice to see you two here!! :DD
@  Twinreaper : (12 June 2018 - 10:09 PM) You too Azzy, catch h later
@  Twinreaper : (12 June 2018 - 10:08 PM) I hope they add a new warrior class to go with the bow, besides the void thing where you shoot a bow in your super
@  Azaxx : (12 June 2018 - 10:08 PM) Well Im gonna jump off, was good talking to you again Twin
@  Azaxx : (12 June 2018 - 10:08 PM) Bungie probably wants to bring people back to D2 before making a big deal about it I imagine

Photo

AWI Clan recruitment (A Worthwhile Investment).

clans halo reach Halo: Reach halo Community AWI Friends Gaming Campaign Team slayer

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

#1 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:AWI Your Fear
  • LocationLondon

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

We are AWI - A Worthwhile Investment - Created by AWI IK H2PLY GD and me, AWI Your Fear.

You will not get a spam message from us, only a friendly party Chat, we believe that recruitment starts with friendship and a conversation.. not a spammed out generic message or dialogue that is pushed onto members who need to recruit.

We ensure everyone feels appreciated. We give responsibility regarding recruitment and give freedom for ideas or building on your strengths. Unlike other clans where every decision is referred to "Higher ups", You will have a welcome opinion here. We want to represent a fun-loving, tight knit group of FRIENDS that also happen to play Halo too. That being said, we have certain criteria or prerequisites to have to be met if you wish to be considered. 

What we offer

You will feel wanted, valued and an integral part of a TEAM, We will let people create Squads and encourage Mini Branches to promote friendly competition and ensure that you play with friends. We have a Capture Card that can be used to record footage of you and us in matches so you can make or be in a montage with us or just for your own use.

We look after your best interests, if you want to play slayer you can, if you want to play campaign, you can.. just be open to other game types and we shall be happy to join you in your favourite ones too.

RULES FOR JOINING

1. Bio/Motto - We kindly request that you change your bio and Motto, then keep them as instructed if you wish yo stay a member of AWI

2. Headset - to ensure we can "Call out" and also helps us to connect and bond with each other, keep up with Clan information and speak whenever needed.

3. No under 16's -  We like to have Adult humour and also trash talk/be subject to trash talk back. To save awkward situations regarding the use of language or topic discussion by our towards our members we prefer to admit those who are only over 18, but we do consider 16 as the minimum age for recruitment.

4. Willing to cooperate -  We would prefer people who can take instruction or be open to constructive criticism/help, I am more of relaxed myself in Slayer games and enjoy freedom but if we are playing CTF (Capture The Flag), We will need to be obedient and listen to whoever is in charge of directing an attack or defence of the Flags.

5. Trash Talk and receive in good spirits - Trash Talk can affect game-play Positively and Negatively. We need people who are happy to occasionally Talk trash and also realize that the Opponents will use the same tactics occasionally.

6. Be aware of Clan Directives - If we are doing something like Recording a match via Capture Card, then we will not be tolerating other member of the Clan using extreme Trash talk or Tea-bagging during that match UNLESS specified before the match.

7. No Quitting, We promote Loyalty and respect towards our Opponents and Team mates. If you leave a Game, not only do you let down the Team and your friends, but you narrow down any chance that the team had to catch up or lose with Dignity. 

I Hope to welcome you personally to the clan. Please post below, even just your Gamer-tag and if you want... we shall contact YOU. :-)

Thank you From Clan Recruiter and Head of AWI Human or Non-Human Resources AWI Your Fear.

awi%20your%20fear_red_0.png

A.W.I = A Worthwhile Investment, Recruit Thread - www.343i.org/1g0

#2 RiseAgainstCode

RiseAgainstCode

Jackal

• Members
  • 7 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:RiseAgainstCode
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

GT: RiseAgainstCode 

Seems like a good time :) Message me.

#3 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:23 PM

I did ha ha. You shall hopefully be joining me and the rest of us very soon. :-)

#4 Robert Irvine

Robert Irvine

Grunt

• Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:08 AM

GT: Bertro master
Be sick as to join your clan, thanks.

#5 boyfox00

boyfox00

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:boyfox00

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

GT: boyfox00 it will be cool to play just message or add me

#6 D.Grey

D.Grey

Jackal

• Members
  • 5 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:XGreyboardX
  • LocationAtlanta, Ga

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

What does AWI stand for?

#7 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:18 PM

What does AWI stand for?

A Worthwhile Investment. Says on the page and as my Signature.

#8 Jack van den Berg

Jack van den Berg

Grunt

• Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:DonkeyProject

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:11 PM

Hey there, am in dire need of some real teammates, my random computer chosen ones still use assault rifles, hope to find some in your clan. Hit me up gt: DonkeyProject
Btw where are most ppl from, Eu or Us?

#9 AWI Metal Mew 2

AWI Metal Mew 2

Jackal

• Members
  • 11 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:AWI Metal Mew 2
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 01:05 PM

Hi Jack, I'm another Co-Founder in AWI.

We are a mixed bunch but we have Members from the U.S, EU and UK.

My gamertag is my profile name and is also put as my Gamertag.

Look forward to playing if you add me.

AWI Co-Founder.

awi%20metal%20mew%202_black_1.png

A.W.I = A Worthwhile Investment... Recruitment Thread - .343i.org/1g0....Clan site: Withheld

#10 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 24 February 2014 - 06:43 AM

Hello my wonderful future comrades. We have acquired new members/friends and we are very keen to start building serious squads such as MLG, Team Snipers and Ricochet.

But to do that...we need MORE members, I hope you guys consider joining. We might not be the biggest, but we do have a lot of ambition, team spirit and the friendliness you need. :-)

Help us become something legendary, our clan has stringent quality control to make sure everyone who joins is surrounded by awesome people who in turn, gain awesome new friends. :-)

#11 AWI Toasty

AWI Toasty

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:AWI Toasty
  • LocationAt your Local Chair in front of the screen.

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:27 AM

Yea, I'll message you guys on XL, and I don't consider myself really 15 since well... I had people saying a sound older then 15 and I'm more mature then most 15 year olds. And a month is enough time for me to change my gt but don't expect it to change instantly. I have the card now I just need to make sure that I have the right clan to make me change my gt. But  I'll message you guys on XL around 4:30- 5:00 pm USA Eastern Standard Time.

GT: BlackiToast

Destroy to Create.

blackitoast_red_1.png

-Toasty

#12 zlawver

zlawver

Jackal

• Members
  • 6 posts
Liked
  • Gamertag:ModernWarMonger

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:41 PM

Interested definitely. Shoot me a message/chat on XBL? :D

#13 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

Hi there Future AWI members, I would like to remind you that We offer ANYONE interested, a "Trial" in AWI. 

This is subject to us having a party chat and me or the other Co-Founder deciding that we match each others expectations as a clan and as teammates.

That way you can either become a full member at the end of the month, Joining us on the core team and the dark side. :-) ... Or we can respectfully and politely part ways if we are not compatible for each other.

Remember to either Address me or the other AWI members. Thank you. Our gamertags are below.

AWI Your Fear - Me 
AWI IK H2PLY GD - other co-founder
AWI Spooki
AWI ELITE
AWI 7PlyJoyRide
AWI Toasty
AWI Pimpttress
YouxxGotxxOwned
Etown69

#14 Jake Ford

Jake Ford

Grunt

• Members
  • 3 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:iLLgRiM

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:00 AM

I'm interested in joining. Also, I noticed you all don't have a website/forum of your own? I can provide that for you!

My gamertag is: iLLgRiM

#15 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:08 PM

We do have a website and forum my friend, it is against the rules to promote our forums here however.

So we only share it with those who wish to join. I shall party chat you tomorrow and upon speaking, if we impress each other, I shall invite you to join the forum and us on a month trial :-)

#16 The Hunter98

The Hunter98

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:XDeathxXxClutch

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:31 PM

Your clan sounds cool here is my GT: XDeathxXxClutch message me

#17 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:43 AM

Excellent Clutch, I have sent you a friends request and will party chat you asap.

#18 JayCryy

JayCryy

Grunt

• New Members
  • 0 posts
Neutral
  • Gamertag:JayCryy

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:24 AM

Aye, I'm down with joining this clan. 👍

#19 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:40 AM

Aye, I'm down with joining this clan.

Cool, I sent you a friends request and we shall speak soon :-)

#20 AWI Your Fear

AWI Your Fear

Jackal

• Members
  • 14 posts
Liked
  • LocationLondon

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:56 PM

Attention all potential clan mates.

Name changes/Gamertags changes are not required to Join AWI.

You can contact me via XBL which is the same as my Display name here.

Failing that please do contact the others listed above or just send us friends requests and we can take it from there :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: clans, halo reach, Halo: Reach, halo, Community, AWI, Friends, Gaming, Campaign, Team slayer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users