Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums here, but I'm AWI CodePhoenix, currently ranked Corporal, and had been a member of AWI for almost 5 months now.

Sorry guys like I said I'm new to the forums here, and don't know how to delete or edit posts, but that post was intended to continue on to this one. To continue on from that previous post i made, I'm going to let you guys know my adventure so far in the clan. I was recruited by "Metal Mew 2", and didn't know what to expect, but wasn't in one so why not. I was told of the "we chat app" where we mainly communicate between multiple members in the clan. I met clan leader "Your Fear", and many awesome members who almost all plays halo. What I think is truly amazing in this clan, is that I feel like I have a sense of purpose here, a sort of family, and have people I know in AWI, to play halo with almost anytime.  You get to voice your opinions, about the clan, and possibly take actions of ideas you may have to help improve the clan. We may argue time to time, but not often we do, and when we do, we get through it together. If your looking for a clan to join, your at the right place. We have both Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE members. You can contact me through any of them, and we could join a party chat and discuss the joining process if your interested, and possibly play a game while discussing it. I'm not the only member in here, so if there's anyone you would want to contact instead, I can forward you to them. You can also reply below if your interested, and someone will contact you soon. 

Also I'm understanding how posting works now, both of those are together and if I'm not mistaken, this one will be with my that post. Haha, well at least I showed up with little humor. 

• Like 2

Okay. So I'm new to forums, clans, etc. But if this clan is like a big family, then I'll do fine :)

I'd like to join since it looks like you guys are pretty friendly

My GT:IzzyRWBYRose

(I am 17 but, pretty mature for my age. If you do think I could talk with you guys and possibly join, please keep in mind what my Xbox bio says)

• Like 2

Thanks AWI Code Pheonix, Very well written post, made me proud to read it. @@GoldenHuntress I'm only on the xbox 360 but look forward to hearing if you join, if you own both feel free to contact me if Code is away.

Thanks to all potential members for reading regardless of if you decide to join or not.

• Like 1

Meet all requirements

Old member of 5 clans three registered with game battles

Send me a invite if willing

GT: a13OSSatWAR

*ex member

I'm on 360, interested, message me bro!

I'm on 360...I,m interested...please message me!

I thank you both for your replies, one of our member will be in contact with you soon, I shall also send you a friend request and hit you up personally if I think it is taking too long to speak with you.

Your Fear

AWI Clan Leader

I'm on 360, interested, message me bro!

I'm on 360...I,m interested...please message me!

Need your GT bro :)

Meet all requirements

Old member of 5 clans three registered with game battles

Send me a invite if willing

GT: a13OSSatWAR

*ex member

You should have a message on Xbl from me :)