New Art Department Staff.

Absolute Dog

Thanks a bunch, AD!

I really appreciate the opportunity to finally give something significant back to this amazing community. I greatly look forward to working with you all, thanks to all who show support! I'll be sure to give my very best to this position.

As for Brony, I have something very special for you that I never do. Even now, I'll probably regret doing this, but here we go...

B..B..Bro hoof! /)

• Like 5

Thanks a bunch, AD!

I really appreciate the opportunity to finally give something significant back to this amazing community. I greatly look forward to working with you all, thanks to all who show support! I'll be sure to give my very best to this position.

As for Brony, I have something very special for you that I never do. Even now, I'll probably regret doing this, but here we go...

B..B..Bro hoof! /)

Respect bro. (\

• Like 3

Congratulations to the both of you!

You have both proven yourself to be outstanding members, and having seen the things you can both do, I agree that nobody deserves it more.

Brony, you helped me out when I needed it most on more than one occasion and each time I have been thoroughly impressed with your work. You are a true asset to the forums and I hope you enjoy your time in the art dept as much as I did!

Gryffin, I still remember the first time you asked me to make you a signature, you wanted it done perfect. It was creative, you knew what you wanted and now you are able to put that creativity into your own work for other people. Another asset to the forums, I hope you too, enjoy your time in the art dept!

If either of you ever need any advice or help with anything, don't be afraid to ask! And remember, you could also learn a lot of each other. You're both part of a team now, and what an amazing team they are.

Really can't wait to see what you guys get up to! Have an amazing time!

• Like 5

Brony I remember when I asked for a signature several times and the art department completely ignored me or just said it couldn't be done and didn't try.  Then you stepped up and took the elements I wanted and put your own creative touch to make me a masterpiece.  I will always be thankful for not only trying but making it a great one.

Gryffinguy you seem to have your hand in everything these days and I'm very happy for you.  I remember when you had your first map featured and how happy you were.  You have come a long ways man and you deserve all of it.

ALL HAIL THE NEW ART STAFF!!!

• Like 2

Brony I remember when I asked for a signature several times and the art department completely ignored me or just said it couldn't be done and didn't try.  Then you stepped up and took the elements I wanted and put your own creative touch to make me a masterpiece.  I will always be thankful for not only trying but making it a great one.

Gryffinguy you seem to have your hand in everything these days and I'm very happy for you.  I remember when you had your first map featured and how happy you were.  You have come a long ways man and you deserve all of it.

Shucks Spades, you know how to make me feel all tingly inside. :lol:

• Like 1

I'm sorry you thought you had been ignored, but I looked through the signature shop to confirm this, and when you made the request the first time, I did in fact reply to inform you that I needed something and that one of the images you supplied was not available due to being deleted from photobucket. You did not reply for ages, and when you did, you quoted your original request with the line "Long overdue...." 

During this time, I was having major troubles, which, did subside for a while, but eventually lead me to having to resign from the art department. As such, I asked for Brony's help clearing up requests as I was too overwhelmed with things to do with my every day life. 

I am sorry if my problems left you at any inconvenience and don't for one second think that I "didn't even try". During that time, I had so many half completed signatures saved in a folder and yours was not the only one I could not complete.

It is not often I will get pissed at anybody, but this has really upset me. I even explained in some posts in the sig shop that I would be unavailable at times.

The reasons behind me stepping down were not so much the problems I have had to deal with in the last few months, but the fact I felt guilty for not being here enough to do what was expected of me by the members.

My replacements are indeed amazingly creative, and very capable and I trust that they will be able to give the community what I couldn't.

Insignia... Out.

• Like 1

I'm sorry you thought you had been ignored, 

I am sorry if my problems left you at any inconvenience and don't for one second think that I "didn't even try". During that time, I had so many half completed signatures saved in a folder and yours was not the only one I could not complete.

Insignia you are LEGENDARY!  Your hard work and time served to this forum does not go unnoticed.  Beyond this forum is real life and that will always take precedence.  Thats why I had to step away from running CGN nights and had tons of the community asking me why I had left them.  When it comes down to the nitty gritty.  You can look through the members profiles and see dozens of your sigs(which is just one piece of your time).  Every one of those added up equals 100's of hours a hard work and dedication which you gave freely.  I do realize that you were busy because you always had request.  The James Bond one you did when I requested mine must of taken some serious time and it was the first sig that really made me want a personal one myself.  I come from a background of hard-hitting sports and tend to speak my mind freely which can be offensive at times.   If I offended you then I sincerely apologize.  You are respected and valued and many would agree with me when I say will live on as the art guru of this forum for a long time.

• Like 1