New Art Department Staff.

Absolute Dog

I'm sorry you thought you had been ignored, but I looked through the signature shop to confirm this, and when you made the request the first time, I did in fact reply to inform you that I needed something and that one of the images you supplied was not available due to being deleted from photobucket. You did not reply for ages, and when you did, you quoted your original request with the line "Long overdue...." 

During this time, I was having major troubles, which, did subside for a while, but eventually lead me to having to resign from the art department. As such, I asked for Brony's help clearing up requests as I was too overwhelmed with things to do with my every day life. 

I am sorry if my problems left you at any inconvenience and don't for one second think that I "didn't even try". During that time, I had so many half completed signatures saved in a folder and yours was not the only one I could not complete.

It is not often I will get pissed at anybody, but this has really upset me. I even explained in some posts in the sig shop that I would be unavailable at times.

The reasons behind me stepping down were not so much the problems I have had to deal with in the last few months, but the fact I felt guilty for not being here enough to do what was expected of me by the members.

My replacements are indeed amazingly creative, and very capable and I trust that they will be able to give the community what I couldn't.

Insignia... Out.

Don't think for a second you have done anything wrong. You're one of the most looked up to people on this site. Don't ever forget that. <3

Besides, you're the reason I actually started doing ANYTHING on photoshop, so just remember that :D

• Like 4

• 6 months later...