Xbox vs PS3

HALO 4 FAN

im a huge xbox player but in my opinion pa3 has better graphics and WAY less modders/hackers

dont wxactly like the games though

Yeah, this isn't accurate at all. Considering that the PSN was shut down for a while because of hackers and all. Not to mention I have a few friends with modded PS3's who blatantly cheat in online gameplay and all they get are game specific bans when they are caught. That's why they actually prefer the PS3 to the X-Box, because Microsoft takes things a bit more seriously than Sony does.

Yeah, this isn't accurate at all. Considering that the PSN was shut down for a while because of hackers and all. Not to mention I have a few friends with modded PS3's who blatantly cheat in online gameplay and all they get are game specific bans when they are caught. That's why they actually prefer the PS3 to the X-Box, because Microsoft takes things a bit more seriously than Sony does.

Just the price to pay for a better service.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, wow. Well, I have both Xbox 360 and PS3. PS3 is better. The only thing that takes me back to playing my Xbox 360, is Halo. On PS3 you get better games and a bigger variety. Uncharted 3 (EPIC), Twisted Metal, Killzone 3 (My favorite), Little Big Planet 2 (Its actually fun), Starhawk (Great third person shooter), Resistance 3, God of War Ascension (OMG O_O), Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale (SSBB for PS3), and lets not forget about DUST 514...(FREE TO PLAY MMO coming out for PS3), and we also have another FREE TO PLAY MMO... DC Universe Online(Amazing). Oh and then theres The Last of Us(wow....just wow...) There may be more PS3 games that I have not mentioned. And you dont have to pay to play online.

What does Xbox 360 have? Gears & Halo. And Gears isnt even that good, compared to Uncharted. Ive played both for a long time.

But Xbox is better at being more of a social console, party chats, having a bio, moto, and sendig voice messages, etc.

This is why I think my PS3 is better than my Xbox 360. I rather play a console that is all about the games, than a console that is about being more social. And btw im logged into this forum and posting this threw my PS3's internet browser and using my keyboard that i use for my PC on PS3. Can't do that on my Xbox 360...

Enough of that, im here for Halo :D

Well you forgot to mention Ps3 is more of an entertainment system ( Blu-ray, Free to play, Etc. ). Xbox is where the real competition lies and you have to be honest because I have Ps3 and XBox, and XBox is my choice over all, But on XBox You pay for a challenge. People on XBox are alot better. That's how I see it at least. We are entitled to our opinions.

Without question, I am larger fan on the Xbox franchise. I don't have anything against PS3, but I just generally find that Xbox really gives more bang for your buck. Our exclusives are usually far better quality than those of PS3 (my personnal opinion), I prefer our controlers, as they fit more properly into the player's hand (also my own opinion) and I find than whenever I want to have a really competitive experience online, Xbox is the way to go. The fact that we pay for online access has been insulted and mocked by certain PS3 players, however I find it something that we should be proud of. From my research, I find that our servers run stronger, our quality of players - as in skill level - has a higher average then PS3 (mainly because we are paying for the priveledge to play online - so therefore many people will find it worth their time to get good at the games they play) and, as I've said, I find that our exclusives are just a little more grown-up (yet again just my opinion). I really don't meen to hate on the PS3 users, infact I agree with some other people here, it is a great entertainement system, however if I were made to choose, I would always pick Xbox!

Awesome.....

Not.

Nice to know that some one decided it was a good idea to start a console war. They both of have their ups and downs.

Please don't make anymore console wars.

Surprisingly enough, this the furthest thing from a console war, the people are being civilized humans about it.

Surprisingly enough, this the furthest thing from a console war, the people are being civilized humans about it.

Yeah, I agree. From what I've seen, everyone (or at least most of the people here) have been very calm and collected while making their points. I didn't see any swearing or blatant insults towards any console. I actually find it so nice that, as you've said, "people are being civilized humans about it". This is another reason I like this forum. Unlike some others that I've seen, which permit people to hate and swear, this one has proper rules which have allowed people to grow and be mature about making their points. Great job with keeping it clean (enough) forum members!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

You dont see everyday so factual discussion about ps3 vs 360. Except this

Xbox is Greater than PS3

aka

Xbox > PS3

Xbox 360 is Greater than greater than PS3

aka

Xbox 360 >> PS3

Xbox is brw better with games and social apps and party chat. Games dont need super ultimate graphics to be better.

Haha, wow. Well, I have both Xbox 360 and PS3. PS3 is better. The only thing that takes me back to playing my Xbox 360, is Halo. On PS3 you get better games and a bigger variety. Uncharted 3 (EPIC), Twisted Metal, Killzone 3 (My favorite), Little Big Planet 2 (Its actually fun), Starhawk (Great third person shooter), Resistance 3, God of War Ascension (OMG O_O), Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale (SSBB for PS3), and lets not forget about DUST 514...(FREE TO PLAY MMO coming out for PS3), and we also have another FREE TO PLAY MMO... DC Universe Online(Amazing). Oh and then theres The Last of Us(wow....just wow...) There may be more PS3 games that I have not mentioned. And you dont have to pay to play online.

What does Xbox 360 have? Gears & Halo. And Gears isnt even that good, compared to Uncharted. Ive played both for a long time.

But Xbox is better at being more of a social console, party chats, having a bio, moto, and sendig voice messages, etc.

This is why I think my PS3 is better than my Xbox 360. I rather play a console that is all about the games, than a console that is about being more social. And btw im logged into this forum and posting this threw my PS3's internet browser and using my keyboard that i use for my PC on PS3. Can't do that on my Xbox 360...

Enough of that, im here for Halo :D

Precisely....I have both as well...I use my PS3 for everything...I only use my Xbox for Halo. But to each their own

PC is the best hands down, can't wait to run Halo 4 at max settings. Wait, what? What do you mean Halo 4 isn't coming out for PC???

On a more serious note, the PS3 is technically better hardware wise, but barely. Blu-Ray was unnecessary for games this gen. It has a ton of storage space yes, but games cost a lot of money to make, and few developers have the resources to make a 25 gb game. I mean look at Skyrim, a huge game, and it was possible on one dvd. Plus, no Halo.

• Like 1

PC is the best hands down, can't wait to run Halo 4 at max settings. Wait, what? What do you mean Halo 4 isn't coming out for PC???

On a more serious note, the PS3 is technically better hardware wise, but barely. Blu-Ray was unnecessary for games this gen. It has a ton of storage space yes, but games cost a lot of money to make, and few developers have the resources to make a 25 gb game. I mean look at Skyrim, a huge game, and it was possible on one dvd. Plus, no Halo.

I would have to agree with the point on blu ray, but I like it for playing my BRD movies lol...though blu ray was not necessary, it does help make the PS3 an awesome home entertainment system