Hi, my name is Furi0usGeorge X, or just Furious by my friends. I plan on making a new clan when Halo 4 comes out... can you guess the name?

PROMETHEANS!

Didn't see that coming did you? (I'll bet you did) Also, I might have to find out how to spell it correctly, in order to not make me look like a retarded 13 year old (which I am ^_^).

If you are interested in joining the Prometheans, contact my LIVE account (I don't look at my e-mail much ;P) Hopefully, I will have a clan meeting map ready, just for aesthetics and messing around. We will also have clan battles with other clans, fun custom games (race maps, run-away maps, etc.), War Games, and Spartan Ops sessions. Perhaps even a machinima, but I have no idea about any stories.

The only requirements for the clan will be the same emblem. Same body colors and emblem colors are optional, meaning you don't need to look like a bunch of robots.

Contact me, Furi0usGeorge X, if you're interested in joining. Remember, this clan is officially starting in about four months, so in the mean time, have fun in Reach! ^_^

Hello and Welcome to the Forum :hi:. We are extremely glad to have you here with us on this most wonderful website. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone. They would be most helpful in any of your needs.

Welcome, glad you chose us as your community forum, it is a pleasure to have so many new faces here each day. If you ever need any assistance, then feel free to contact me, or any other helpful person in this thread.