Offical Page of what we want from Spartan Ops

reclaimer117

As you all probably know, Spartan Ops is a new feature included in Halo 4. It is basically a few extra campaign missions 343 Industries will be throwing at us every so often. This is essentialy a way to keep gamers coming back to the game every week so that even when they do finish off the campaign, there is still some more story that can be played. My purpose of this thread is to have you guys talk about the type of missions you want to play. Here is my idea:

Birth of a Spartan:

I think it would be awesome if one of the first missions you can play is a mission in which you train to become a Spartan. You are selected at young, and you train your way through the many task at hand in order to porve that you'll make an excellent Super Soldier. You can have gun training, physical workouts, and other Spartan training based missions.

I think it would be a pretty cool way of showing Master Chief's backstory. And then in the end, you are obviously turned into the Super Soldier and you play whatever the next mission 343 creates.

So just toss your ideas in the mix. I think it would be a pretty interesting discussion since Spartan Ops is apparently a pretty big deal now that it's a brand new addition to the Halo series.

• Like 1

and just so you know do not say that this is the official page for spartan Ops becasue i have posted more useful info on spartan ops b4 you have so ya this has al ready been posted b4

and just so you know do not say that this is the official page for spartan Ops becasue i have posted more useful info on spartan ops b4 you have so ya this has al ready been posted b4

Shut the hell up, I can post whatever I want on here and you can't stop me. So suck it.

I think they should release a spartan ops forge mode after they stop making the missions themselves, so that we can continue (non-cannon) missions...

It would be similar to in halo reach how you switched the gametype of forge and then it gave you certain options. We could forge our own missions, play missions from the community, create our our cutscenes, create special ending based on the difficulty you played on, we could recreate past halo game missions, we could create halo-versions of other game missions... the possibility would be endless!!!

I think they should release a spartan ops forge mode after they stop making the missions themselves, so that we can continue (non-cannon) missions...

It would be similar to in halo reach how you switched the gametype of forge and then it gave you certain options. We could forge our own missions, play missions from the community, create our our cutscenes, create special ending based on the difficulty you played on, we could recreate past halo game missions, we could create halo-versions of other game missions... the possibility would be endless!!!

I think creating out own cutscenes would be near impossible but other than that I like the idea.

Shut the hell up, I can post whatever I want on here and you can't stop me. So suck it.

A little bit of harsh words going on! This sight is all over "double" posts which I like, but some times it's a little much.

But I would love to see some mission in a thick rain forest or a snow mountian top and fight a leapard or wolf (or at least see one). I love how reach added some of the native animals.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, I'm hoping each character has a voice OR be able to buy voices like in Reach firefight. I would love to hear different Spartans interacting with each other while complete your mission with a few nice cut scenes as well. Throw that all in the mix, and I'll be happy for a while

i just like the idea of spartan ops coming out weekly, so its not like the campaign where its done in a few days and you get nothing more( ihave absolutely nothing against the campaign). You get the feeling that its not all finished yet and you get more action coming