Halo 4 Forge World Ideas and Suggestions

shado12 lol

Halo forge improvements:

1. Make a copy and paste feature
  2. Have it more customizable blocks instead of listing 1x1 or 2x2
  3. have more color contol over blocks (as in more color on the block)
  4. Have blocks be different factions such as forrunner, covenent, humans themed
  5. have an UNDO setting!!!
  6. Make Deleted maps or accidentally unsaved maps easier to recover.
  7. A nighttime special effect (instead of trying to combine some)

Now for a Halo 4 forge world i thing it should be a little bigger, bigger money limit (just a little if there is any money limit), and have different parts of the map be different climates. It would be cool if part of it was sunny, another raining, and another snowing, and a desert in the middle. Then have it where you could go up twice as high at Forge world and it would make it look like your in space as in the sky goes from blue to black (yea i know you would have to go alot farther then that to hit space). And another setting for kicks and giggles, give the monitor your forging with a Sentinel beam (red of course)! Of course i dont know if some of this would be possible or if it would be to much space and it would just lag like a MOFO.

• Like 2

A larger forge world (less water).

Less Water? My dear P34nut, Water is boss

Would like to set a stage or base underwater, like dry on the inside, you look out a window or a glass, you see everything underwater, *Things like Underwater base and tunnels throughout the level, OH GOD YES! How badass would that be?*

Also something that would help with making and connecting teleporters more easier, that would be a godsend for forgers that have trouble with teleporter setting up

Maybe having more than one blank canvas map than a forge world, meaning that you can have maps with and without items already in place and use the blanks to create maps in different environments, like John S-117 said "Mix things up a little"

Ho very cool idias i like the one of the weather here are the mines:

• Choose if it is going to be in desert,space,snowing, or normal.
  • Choose the weather raining,snowing,day,night etc
  • Choose the matirial of the blocks or pices stone,brick,wood etc
  • costumize the blocks size
  • put your old maps from the Reach forge in the one in halo 4
  • Make a big planice of werever that you whant: snow,grass,stone,desert. because put buildins in a not planice terrain is hard
  • Put trees of diferent sizes
  • Put other tipe of stones
  • unlimited money
  • More matirial of scenario like radios, computers etc. like in halo 3 ODST they have more matirial and new boxes. fore the forge world because in other maps you can put more scenario options.

• Like 1

- invasion in space but you will have to pick classes

covenant side : banshee, saber , phantom

Spartan side : Longsword , pelican . saber , shortsword .

and the game each side will have thier own spaceship like one big huge ship in space and youll be able to destroy the ships core or the enigines or watever .

and unlimited everything !! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I like every ones ideas but I wouldnt mind making a map out of forge peaces that actualy do somthing like a ship out of forge peaces that fly, or make a buliding with doors that close .

It also wouldnt hurt to give the forger a couple of giant stages that you can spawn an use covenant

supercarriers

CCS battlecruisers

Destoryers

UNSC frigates

UNSC long&short swords

UNSC cruisers

UNSC mac station

Phantoms & pelicans with people to penatrate the enemy ship or base.

Have lots of (space) so that u can invade other planets.

Also be able to go from your spartans hub to a odst map. {If you played halo ODST you know what I mean}

• 6 months later...

They should add freaking UNSC FLYING VEHICLES TO FORGE

I like every ones ideas but I wouldnt mind making a map out of forge peaces that actualy do somthing like a ship out of forge peaces that fly, or make a buliding with doors that close .

It also wouldnt hurt to give the forger a couple of giant stages that you can spawn an use covenant

supercarriers

CCS battlecruisers

Destoryers

UNSC frigates

UNSC long&short swords

UNSC cruisers

UNSC mac station

Phantoms & pelicans with people to penatrate the enemy ship or base.

Have lots of (space) so that u can invade other planets.

Also be able to go from your spartans hub to a odst map. {If you played halo ODST you know what I mean}

these are good, but they can only do so much.