Halo Did you knows

The Director

Did you know that there is a Halo 2 Anniversary coming?

only rumors there has not been any confirmation

Going to warn you beforehand, not here. :)

Did you know that the Infinity may be the largest vessel ever built by Humanity, but it is dwarfed by the size of certain covenant vessels? (i.e. High Charity)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Did you know that the Promethean Crawler might be based off of an enemy that was cut from the original Halo after Bungie started working for Microsoft?

The enemy had two legs and a tail, and was supposed to run around trying to bite the player. It was also called the crawler. :D

Crawlers2.jpg

• Like 3

Did you know that the Promethean Crawler might be based off of an enemy that was cut from the original Halo after Bungie started working for Microsoft?

The enemy had two legs and a tail, and was supposed to run around trying to bite the player. It was also called the crawler. :D

Crawlers2.jpg

Or is that what the flood pure form in Halo 3 was based off?

Or is that what the flood pure form in Halo 3 was based off?

It could be that both creatures were based off of this. This creature is actually called "The Crawler" as well, so it's likely that it's the basis for the Promethean Crawler, but it could also be the basis for the Flood Crawler.

Did you know that the Sahngeli had a lot more ships after they broke of with the covenant in halo 2, but then the UNSC prototype NOVA Bomb blew up in the midst of their fleet, and the only ships that survived were That'Vadam's fleet and one other fleet that was destroyed at Onyx?

(I think that is correct anyway)

Did you know that on halo wars if you get 4/5 vulture and upgrade them with mega barrage, they can take out a scarab as if it wasnt even there.

Also using 6 vultures (AC-220) to destroy one base is a brilliant strategy, one mega barage from each one will destroy a full fortress with ease.

If someone was to make a real life AC-220, it would be 115.1 ft long and 69.5 ft wide. You really wouldnt want to screw with the owner either. The firepower of just one Vulture could destroy a small town easily.

Did you know that the Spartan-III program was a new initiative by the UNSC, led by Chief Mendez, that recruited willing adolescents who'd lost their homeworlds to Covenant glassings, to act as supersoldiers sent into suicide missions with the goals of causing crippling blows the the Covenant?

no

did you know that in 2525 the DMR was a new weapon platform and saw its first action aboard a cargo ship against kig-yar

Actually, no. That was the BR55 Battle Rifle. The DMR was the "old version" of the BR55 by 2525. Double check Contact Harvest if you don't believe me.

• 2 weeks later...

Technically not true. There is a pile of dead elites in ODST while playing as Buck. :D

Well... I meant as in combatable enemies and since they're bodies, they aren't confirmed enemies, but rather "theoretical enemies" Lol - reference to another thread - Anyways, we don't see Skirmishers either, but I think they may be a sub-species of the Kig-Yar, so I'm not certain if it counts. So, if I am incorrect, I yield once again to the Director's superior knowledge. "bows"

So, let me try again. Did you know that Halo was originally suppose to be a title on the Mac, back in 1999, when Bungie was in development with Steve Jobs and the Apple Macintosh company? However, only a year later, Bungie was purchased by Microsoft, who secured their title as the premier launch title for the Xbox.

What kind of power?

Also did you know that Dr. Halsey is the mother of Miranda Keyes?

she is also the mother of george from reach and wife of the original captain keyes

Did you know that in the book fall of reach and the game halo reach take place ten years apart but they're the same idea? (Besides chief being in the book and noble six is in the game.)

she is also the mother of george from reach and wife of the original captain keyes

Did you know that in the book fall of reach and the game halo reach take place ten years apart but they're the same idea? (Besides chief being in the book and noble six is in the game.)

Halsey and Keyes never actually got married, but they had a child together(Miranda). And George wasn't her child, however just about all spartan II's saw Halsey as their Mother-figure.

• Like 1

Halsey and Keyes never actually got married, but they had a child together(Miranda). And George wasn't her child, however just about all spartan II's saw Halsey as their Mother-figure.

Jorge* Gentlemen. Jorge*.
  • Like 1