Halo Did you knows

The Director

DYK in Halo CE:A in the control room for the Cryo-bays, in enchaned, there's a screen that shows John-117 vitals and data, and theres another control room that shows Linda-058's but with a red screen

((Learn more from the 'Fall of Reach" novel *and comic?*))

Did you know that Kurt was the first Spartan II to gain an officer's commission? And that he is directly responsible for the second Spartan II to gain an officer's commission (Fred)? He promoted him! :D

Did you know that every numbered Halo game (CE, 2, 3, and 4) has been released in late September or early November?

Did you know that Cortana actually found a way to make Covenant shipboard plasma cannons more effective?

She also discovered the ability for Covenant ships to do a Slipspace jump while inside a planets atmosphere.

I believe I have phrased that correctly.

LINK ME!

~~~~

DYK The Grunts are the only Covie race that doesn't have a personal shield system or any shield device

http://unhalo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page and you're wrong ;D Yanme'e don't have shields lol

Did you know that the forerunners had ships that were roughly half the size of the average planet?

http://unhalo.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page and you're wrong ;D Yanme'e don't have shields lol

http://halo.wikia.co...ation_and_Ranks

The Yanme'e do have them, their are just weak, plus I have gone against shielded ones without a Huragok present on HALO 3 ODST Firefight

Checkmate

AHHA! HURAGOK DON'T HAVE THEM! WHAT NOW!?!?! lol And the huragok are a covie race ;P

HURAGOK ARE NEUTRALS, they were captured and used as a slaves by the Covanent (Plus they were created by the Forerunners, plus they have thier own shielding on HALO 3 ODST Firefight).

And If they were a covie race... WHY ARE THEY BEING USED AS SUICIDE BOMBERS?!

Ah... That got abused like crazy, and they obey the superior Covenant species because of fear, how does drugs get inserted in this?

The Grunts who were chosen for "suicide squads" were abused and drugged to make them willing to do that. Not ALL of the grunts were, mind you, just the ones chosen as suicide bombers.

Thats just a glitch in the game, read Halo: First Strike

```

The Grunts who were chosen for "suicide squads" were abused and drugged to make them willing to do that. Not ALL of the grunts were, mind you, just the ones chosen as suicide bombers.

I don't see anything about druggings being done, you got link-age?