Is 343 ruining Halo:Reach?

andrew4052

i didn't say it was wrong. try reading 1st, it works. like i'm a noob & i need to be told how to snipe lol. i just using it as an example to the people who like to crybaby about armor lock. like to point out that the one's crying & complaining have just as much that can be complained against them, in-game mechanics. i camo snipe, i sprint, i jetpack & rocket/needle/dmr. i do it all. but really, the AA i use is typically decided by the map that is chosen. want to get back at armor lockers? then use it against them. now that is hilarious! use what you want, idc. i guarantee i will get my kills. just give me an AR. i'm not bragging, i'm just saying a lot is being made over armor lock when it shouldn't be. it is an awesome AA if in a working team or if all of your team quits.

Oh ok, my bad, but i say now to sniper 'hard cores' what i said in that post

You keep referencing this vote, but all it applied to was Team Slayer. It wasn't a vote held to determine the overall opinion on the Title Update. People voted by picking whichever they wanted to play. Some people may not have liked the TU, others may have not known what the TU was and so they didn't choose it, and others could have simply not cared either way. 343 Industries decided to keep Team Slayer Pre-TU, and they removed Squad Slayer to add a Team Slayer playlist with the Title Update. You've still got your Pre-TU Team Slayer playlist, what is the issue here? If more people prefer Vanilla Reach like you said, it shouldn't matter if they still have TU as a voting option in Team Slayer because (since you said that most prefer Vanilla Reach) it won't get voted for or at least not enough to really become a nuisance.

well, yeh, duhh. that's all i can reference lol. & yes, as i recall, it was a vote to determine the overall opinion of TU as that's why they used team slayer as the voting ground & what they said on the info screen explaining the vote & how & why it was being done. 343 kept vanilla slayer bc it lost, plain & simple. 343 did what they said they would do should TU lose. i've still got my vanilla slayer? what is the issue? not trying to be mean but come on. i've stated my issue several, several times. do i really need to repeat it again? twin reaper expalined to me that part of the increased lag is the bandwidth that the 2 rule sets ( vanilla & TU) take up for the same maps. here comes the broken record part but you still don't appear to get it so... TU lost the vote yet we still have it. HONESTLY I COULD CARE LESS AS LONG AS IT'S ALL 100% ONE WAY OR THE OTHER. EITHER ALL VANILLA OR ALL TU. WE ALL KNOW (OR CAN SAFELY ASSUME) TU IS GOING TO BE THE WAY WITH HALO 4. THERE WILL BE NO REACH VANILLA STYLE ON HALO 4. I AM COOL WITH THAT. BUT TO KEEP TU ALTHO IT LOST THE VOTE ( IF IT WON THEN ALL TU PLZ) SHOWS POOR SPORTSMANSHIP ON 343'S PART.

BUT TO KEEP TU ALTHO IT LOST THE VOTE ( IF IT WON THEN ALL TU PLZ) SHOWS POOR SPORTSMANSHIP ON 343'S PART.

Where are the results of said vote, to show that TU lost? I've never seen them, personally. Just curious, that's all.

it was held thru february online matchmaking team slayer. 343 offered a choice offering between vanilla reach team slayer & 343's TU team slayer. only those 2 choices & a none of the above. they said they would keep track of all the choices & make an announcement at the end of february stating the winner. they then came back at the end of february saying they were keeping reach vanilla bc it won out in choices. they made these announcements much in the same way that they make the jackpot or update annoncements after you select matchmaking from the main selection screen.

& i wasn't yelling due to the all caps in my previous post. i just wanted to empahsize but i wasn't trying to convey yelling or anything rude like that.

it was held thru february online matchmaking team slayer. 343 offered a choice offering between vanilla reach team slayer & 343's TU team slayer. only those 2 choices & a none of the above. they said they would keep track of all the choices & make an announcement at the end of february stating the winner. they then came back at the end of february saying they were keeping reach vanilla bc it won out in choices. they made these announcements much in the same way that they make the jackpot or update annoncements after you select matchmaking from the main selection screen.

& i wasn't yelling due to the all caps in my previous post. i just wanted to empahsize but i wasn't trying to convey yelling or anything rude like that.

343 Industries never said that the TU lost the vote. They said that they found that lots of people enjoyed the Vanilla settings, and lots of people enjoyed the TU settings. If you can actually link me to where they said that the TU lost, please feel free to do so. They chose to keep Vanilla Team Slayer because the votes were more than likely very close to one another, which is why they might not have given specific numbers on which was chosen more and simply said that a lot of people enjoyed both. Instead of just keeping it Vanilla Team Slayer and that being the end of it, they switched out Squad Slayer for a TU Team Slayer playlist for those who enjoyed Team Slayer with the TU. I do agree that since there is now a TU Team Slayer playlist that they should remove the TU choice from regular Team Slayer.

• Like 1

343 Industries never said that the TU lost the vote. They said that they found that lots of people enjoyed the Vanilla settings, and lots of people enjoyed the TU settings. If you can actually link me to where they said that the TU lost, please feel free to do so. They chose to keep Vanilla Team Slayer because the votes were more than likely very close to one another, which is why they might not have given specific numbers on which was chosen more and simply said that a lot of people enjoyed both. Instead of just keeping it Vanilla Team Slayer and that being the end of it, they switched out Squad Slayer for a TU Team Slayer playlist for those who enjoyed Team Slayer with the TU. I do agree that since there is now a TU Team Slayer playlist that they should remove the TU choice from regular Team Slayer.

That's exactly what I was going to get at, Ms. Mystic. I never saw the "results" of said vote, only that there was a lot of support for both Vanilla and Title Update, and that is why they were keeping both styles.

As for the TU choice from regular Team Slayer, I never get that option? It's just normal Vanilla Reach. Does it even exist at this point? My understanding was anything TU was labeled as such under the description of the playlist.

That's exactly what I was going to get at, Ms. Mystic. I never saw the "results" of said vote, only that there was a lot of support for both Vanilla and Title Update, and that is why they were keeping both styles.

As for the TU choice from regular Team Slayer, I never get that option? It's just normal Vanilla Reach. Does it even exist at this point? My understanding was anything TU was labeled as such under the description of the playlist.

Well from what this person is saying, they still have the TU option in Vanilla Team Slayer. I'm not sure if that's the case and you've said you only ever get Vanilla Reach as a choice. If it is in fact still an option in Vanilla Team Slayer it should be removed. They do label the playlists with the TU if it uses those settings, though some exceptions to this are MLG and the TU ZB Slayer playlist. I know these don't use the TU's version of bloom, but they share some common attributes I believe.

ok that's not what i rem reading. if i knew where to get or look for a link i'd like to reread it as well & would post it in all honesty. i know from the wording they used when they announced the vote in the beginning of february that said they they would keep keep track of the choices/votes & they basically said they would either go all vanilla or all TU. at least, that is what i got from it.

there is no TU in team slayer since the february vote. i am not sure where that came from that it still exists in team slayer but it doesn't.

there is no TU option at all in team slayer.

Well from what this person is saying, they still have the TU option in Vanilla Team Slayer.

not sure where you got that i said that???

ok that's not what i rem reading. if i knew where to get or look for a link i'd like to reread it as well & would post it in all honesty. i know from the wording they used when they announced the vote in the beginning of february that said they they would keep keep track of the choices/votes & they basically said they would either go all vanilla or all TU. at least, that is what i got from it.

there is no TU in team slayer since the february vote. i am not sure where that came from that it still exists in team slayer but it doesn't.

there is no TU option at all in team slayer.

not sure where you got that i said that???

Okay, so it breaks down like this then. You thought that the vote was suppose to make it so it was either Vanilla Reach, or TU Reach, correct? And now you're questioning why they still have options for Vanilla Reach, if TU supposedly "won" the vote. Well, that being said, on any given day that I go and play Team Slayer, there are always more people in the regular Team Slayer playlist than there are in Super Slayer. Now, do they need an option for both? No, not really, but on the same hand, if it is bringing more players to the game, what's the harm in keeping it that way?

They have both Vanilla Reach and TU Reach playlists because there are a lot of people who enjoy both versions of Halo: Reach. Picking one over the other wouldn't be a good move, because either way they would have a lot of disappointed and upset fans to deal with. Having both ensures that those who enjoy Vanilla Reach and those that enjoy TU Reach are satisfied. The voting that took place was not to decide whether or not the game would use all Vanilla or all TU settings. The voting that took place was only, and I mean only to determine if Team Slayer was going to be updated with the Title Update or kept the same with Vanilla settings. That is it. Never did 343 Industries state it would be to decide whether or not to keep the TU in Halo: Reach. It was solely for that playlist. If you want proof of this, here are two quotes directly from the February Matchmaking Playlist Update taken from the official website...

"We are in the process of deciding if the Team Slayer playlist will be updated to TU settings. This continues to be one of the most popular playlists, so we are not taking this decision lightly. In an effort to get player feedback that's as accurate as possible, we are going to pull voting data over a two-week period."

"To do that, we’re removing one of the voting choices. That will leave you with one vanilla choice and one TU choice. We realize that ties default to the highest voting option, so in order to balance the results, vanilla will be the top selection for the first week, and TU will be the top selection for the second week. Once the results are in, we’ll analyze the data and make an informed decision."

Here is something else quoted word for word from the March Matchmaking Playlist Update...

"After analyzing the Team Slayer voting data that took place the first two weeks of February, we were able to draw several instructive conclusions. Most importantly we learned that:

A significant portion of Halo: Reach players enjoy the Title Update settings.

A significant portion of Halo: Reach players enjoy the original Halo: Reach settings.

A significant portion of Halo: Reach players simply enjoy playing Halo: Reach.

To make sure all three groups have a Team Slayer option that fits their preferred way of playing the game, we are adding a new playlist called Super Slayer. Super Slayer is a replica of Team Slayer with the Title Update changes included. Team Slayer will still be available with its original settings intact, and Super Slayer will peacefully coexist with it, happily fulfilling your Slayer-related Title Update needs.

Thank you for all the feedback that allowed us to make this decision. We heart you. More than you know."

The reason myself and others believe you've been saying that the TU was still an option in Team Slayer is because you haven't worded what you've been saying properly. You also need to stop showing those who like the TU a complete lack of respect by calling it and them "****", "noobs", and assuming they couldn't handle the game pre-TU. I happened to love Halo: Reach before the TU, but I enjoy the TU far more than Vanilla settings now that I've played them. The Title Update feels a lot smoother and more natural than the settings of Vanilla Reach (which I can not stand playing now). That doesn't mean that I raged when someone used armour lock, or that I couldn't handle it or other armour abilities. Armour lock has never been an issue for me besides the lock 'n' pop melee that someone occasionally uses. It has never been an issue countering someone using it, and I have used it quite a few times myself to counter someone using the Energy Sword, Gravity Hammer, or grenade spam.

You like the Vanilla settings and that is perfectly fine, no one has a problem with that. Everyone respects the fact that you do. You need to respect the fact that a lot of other players prefer the Title Update. Whether or not some players participate in forum communities such as this one is a moot point. We are all a part of the Halo: Reach community because we all play it.

By the way, there are plenty of playlists for those who enjoy Vanilla Reach and TU Reach. Please actually check next time you go into matchmaking. If something uses the Title Update, it will say so below the playlist description.

you talking to me or the OP? i find TU actually makes bad players good w/the lessening in bloom. 1 clip AR kills? rediculous. most people do dislike TU. it's a fact. it lost the vote, not on this forum site maybe but where it counted, on the actual game. i like the question about "why would 343i make their game something players don't want?" good question considering they are doing that now w/TU that lost the vote.

I 110% agree w/your AL statement.

If TU lost the vote, why is it on Matchmaking? Many people dislike TU, but 343i updates the game every month based on player feedback. 343i is making the game opposite of what the minority want, and I see that pretty reasonable. It isn't even remotely hard to kill someone with a full clip of the AR. Also, I doubt noobs even pay attention to bloom. Even if it does, that is good. You don't want noobs on your team who can barely handle a Sniper Rifle.

P.S. I love how an argument can get over 100 posts, and every post if fairly long :P I am killing for 100 posts on my best topic. 28 more to go...

Okay, so it breaks down like this then. You thought that the vote was suppose to make it so it was either Vanilla Reach, or TU Reach, correct? And now you're questioning why they still have options for Vanilla Reach, if TU supposedly "won" the vote. Well, that being said, on any given day that I go and play Team Slayer, there are always more people in the regular Team Slayer playlist than there are in Super Slayer. Now, do they need an option for both? No, not really, but on the same hand, if it is bringing more players to the game, what's the harm in keeping it that way?

fml lol.

They have both Vanilla Reach and TU Reach playlists because there are a lot of people who enjoy both versions of Halo: Reach. Picking one over the other wouldn't be a good move, because either way they would have a lot of disappointed and upset fans to deal with. Having both ensures that those who enjoy Vanilla Reach and those that enjoy TU Reach are satisfied. The voting that took place was not to decide whether or not the game would use all Vanilla or all TU settings. The voting that took place was only, and I mean only to determine if Team Slayer was going to be updated with the Title Update or kept the same with Vanilla settings. That is it. Never did 343 Industries state it would be to decide whether or not to keep the TU in Halo: Reach. It was solely for that playlist. If you want proof of this, here are two quotes directly from the February Matchmaking Playlist Update taken from the official website...

"We are in the process of deciding if the Team Slayer playlist will be updated to TU settings. This continues to be one of the most popular playlists, so we are not taking this decision lightly. In an effort to get player feedback that's as accurate as possible, we are going to pull voting data over a two-week period."

"To do that, we’re removing one of the voting choices. That will leave you with one vanilla choice and one TU choice. We realize that ties default to the highest voting option, so in order to balance the results, vanilla will be the top selection for the first week, and TU will be the top selection for the second week. Once the results are in, we’ll analyze the data and make an informed decision."

Here is something else quoted word for word from the March Matchmaking Playlist Update...

"After analyzing the Team Slayer voting data that took place the first two weeks of February, we were able to draw several instructive conclusions. Most importantly we learned that:

A significant portion of Halo: Reach players enjoy the Title Update settings.

A significant portion of Halo: Reach players enjoy the original Halo: Reach settings.

A significant portion of Halo: Reach players simply enjoy playing Halo: Reach.

To make sure all three groups have a Team Slayer option that fits their preferred way of playing the game, we are adding a new playlist called Super Slayer. Super Slayer is a replica of Team Slayer with the Title Update changes included. Team Slayer will still be available with its original settings intact, and Super Slayer will peacefully coexist with it, happily fulfilling your Slayer-related Title Update needs.

Thank you for all the feedback that allowed us to make this decision. We heart you. More than you know."

The reason myself and others believe you've been saying that the TU was still an option in Team Slayer is because you haven't worded what you've been saying properly. You also need to stop showing those who like the TU a complete lack of respect by calling it and them "****", "noobs", and assuming they couldn't handle the game pre-TU. I happened to love Halo: Reach before the TU, but I enjoy the TU far more than Vanilla settings now that I've played them. The Title Update feels a lot smoother and more natural than the settings of Vanilla Reach (which I can not stand playing now). That doesn't mean that I raged when someone used armour lock, or that I couldn't handle it or other armour abilities. Armour lock has never been an issue for me besides the lock 'n' pop melee that someone occasionally uses. It has never been an issue countering someone using it, and I have used it quite a few times myself to counter someone using the Energy Sword, Gravity Hammer, or grenade spam.

You like the Vanilla settings and that is perfectly fine, no one has a problem with that. Everyone respects the fact that you do. You need to respect the fact that a lot of other players prefer the Title Update. Whether or not some players participate in forum communities such as this one is a moot point. We are all a part of the Halo: Reach community because we all play it.

By the way, there are plenty of playlists for those who enjoy Vanilla Reach and TU Reach. Please actually check next time you go into matchmaking. If something uses the Title Update, it will say so below the playlist description.

1st off, good find. i too found perspective in the quotes.

2nd, how have i not worded things properly? people obviosly have not read what i said thoroughly & then come back & wrongly say what they thot i meant but never said. i know this makes me look right & everyone else wrong so i'll humbly try to word things better.

3rd, the lack of respect i HAVE displayed is bc i have seen it not exemplied & shown to those that dislike it. i have seen some of your posts that were a bit, antagonistic. as well as others here. lets not act like it's not true. if what i say bothers some, you, then perhaps the medicine given isn't liked back by the ones administering it. i never said that YOU raged about AL'ers but we do know that others here have & i quoted them appropriately. i love the lock & pop & i love how AL alters the ebb & flow of combat. they have similar situations in sports called timeouts & gamechagers or "momentum shifts".

4th, i do like vanilla settings but i get my kilss either way. as long as the rules apply for both sides i am cool w/it. i have said this many times & why you keep pressing that i have an issue there is beyond me. i'd like to see 100% vanilla or TU. one way. i believe having both creates lag, i cited twinreaper for this.

5th, sarcasm noted. i wil TRY & check next time i go into matchmaking altho that is a moot point bc i have stated that several times. do you actually read what people type or just reply after a glance???

It isn't even remotely hard to kill someone with a full clip of the AR.

lol, that was my point.

1st off, good find. i too found perspective in the quotes.

2nd, how have i not worded things properly? people obviosly have not read what i said thoroughly & then come back & wrongly say what they thot i meant but never said. i know this makes me look right & everyone else wrong so i'll humbly try to word things better.

3rd, the lack of respect i HAVE displayed is bc i have seen it not exemplied & shown to those that dislike it. i have seen some of your posts that were a bit, antagonistic. as well as others here. lets not act like it's not true. if what i say bothers some, you, then perhaps the medicine given isn't liked back by the ones administering it. i never said that YOU raged about AL'ers but we do know that others here have & i quoted them appropriately. i love the lock & pop & i love how AL alters the ebb & flow of combat. they have similar situations in sports called timeouts & gamechagers or "momentum shifts".

4th, i do like vanilla settings but i get my kilss either way. as long as the rules apply for both sides i am cool w/it. i have said this many times & why you keep pressing that i have an issue there is beyond me. i'd like to see 100% vanilla or TU. one way. i believe having both creates lag, i cited twinreaper for this.

5th, sarcasm noted. i wil TRY & check next time i go into matchmaking altho that is a moot point bc i have stated that several times. do you actually read what people type or just reply after a glance???

lol, that was my point.

2. You haven't worded things properly because your sentence structure and grammar are, no offense, kind of bad. I can make out most of what you're saying, but some of it is hard to understand because of the way you're speaking.

3. When have I been antagonistic? Whenever I post I do so in a calm, polite manner. I never go on personal attacks, nor do I try to pick fights. I only offer my opinion as best I can and express why I have the opinion I do. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone, and when I do I make sure to keep things civil and calm in my posts. Rarely do I ever actually call someone something, and even then it is because I believe that their behaviour reflects that. I am never disagreeing with someone for the sake of disagreeing, and I do not ever call someone out and attempt to put them down.

4. I know that you've said this, and I wasn't saying anything related to it. I was correcting you when you tried to say that the voting was to determine the overall opinion on the Title Update. You can see from the quotes I gave that that was never the case, and this is what I was telling you from the start. I also explained to you why 343 Industries havs both Vanilla and TU settings in matchmaking instead of just one. You seemed to be wishing to know why, and I gave you the answer.

5. There was no sarcasm in my post. The last time I played Halo: Reach there were almost an equal amount of playlists for both Vanilla and Title Update.

2. You haven't worded things properly because your sentence structure and grammar are, no offense, kind of bad. I can make out most of what you're saying, but some of it is hard to understand because of the way you're speaking.

3. When have I been antagonistic? Whenever I post I do so in a calm, polite manner. I never go on personal attacks, nor do I try to pick fights. I only offer my opinion as best I can and express why I have the opinion I do. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone, and when I do I make sure to keep things civil and calm in my posts. Rarely do I ever actually call someone something, and even then it is because I believe that their behaviour reflects that. I am never disagreeing with someone for the sake of disagreeing, and I do not ever call someone out and attempt to put them down.

4. I know that you've said this, and I wasn't saying anything related to it. I was correcting you when you tried to say that the voting was to determine the overall opinion on the Title Update. You can see from the quotes I gave that that was never the case, and this is what I was telling you from the start. I also explained to you why 343 Industries havs both Vanilla and TU settings in matchmaking instead of just one. You seemed to be wishing to know why, and I gave you the answer.

5. There was no sarcasm in my post. The last time I played Halo: Reach there were almost an equal amount of playlists for both Vanilla and Title Update.

so you are giving me an english lesson now? my "structure" is far better than lots on here lol. not to mention i also work so i don't have time to write essays & include thesis statements. i'm sure you can forgive me. don't act all innocent. i've seen & read posts that weren't too "polite". don't sweat it. i'll crucify myself alongside the person i crucified. but no need to act innocent. as to the quotes i conceded. go check. but you're still not addressing my issue of lag. & no, you still haven't provided an answer.not that you can tho, unless you work for 343.

i'm still at work so sorry for my quick, unstructured reply. :)

Please point to some posts of mine that were not polite. Point to some where I, for no reason, was rude or hateful towards someone. You can't because that's never been the case with any of my posts. I did in fact give you an answer as to why 343 Industries hasn't switched to all Vanilla or all TU settings for Halo: Reach. Please read over my post again if you missed it. I said that they haven't done so and aren't going to do so because there are large groups of people who prefer Vanilla settings and a large group who prefer the TU settings. Switching to only one would anger and disappoint the group that prefers the opposite settings, and that would mean 343 Industries would have alienated a large amount of players. They chose to keep some playlists pre-TU for those who enjoy the Vanilla Reach settings and they created and updated some playlists for those who prefer the Title Update.

They want to please as many players as they can, and allowing them to play whichever version of Halo: Reach they want is the best move. Removing one version (Vanilla or Title Update) and updating every playlist with the settings of the other would cause an uproar. You would have everyone who liked the removed settings crying foul because they're being forced to play with settings they dislike. Where is the sense in that? Why would you ask 343i to do something like that? It makes no sense when you think about it. What they did was the best move in my eyes, because now no matter which settings you prefer you can play plenty of playlists with those.

That is why they haven't decided to use just one group of settings across all of Halo: Reach.

I wasn't addressing the lag issue because as far as I'm concerned there's not really much to discuss about it. I provided you with the answer to your question about why 343 industries haven't chose to use just one group of settings instead of having different playlists using one or the other. I did this in my previous post and I did so above. That is the question I was answering, please look to my previous post or to the two large paragraphs above and you will see.

Oh I most could. Just like when you accused me w/the **** comments. I'm not going to go back tho as I'm just going to let it rest. We are all human & like I said previously, I am guilty to.

Again, I mean no disrespect but unless you work for 343 then u can't speak for them. Just my 2 cents.

The crying foul thing makes no sense as I never approached that.

I have nothing personal against you. I really don't see anything fruitful out of this exchange. Truce? I'm in town tonight & bout to play halo now. Hit me up online if you wanna carry this on. You'll prolly hear a different tone in ny voice than what you think it is.

Oh I most could. Just like when you accused me w/the **** comments. I'm not going to go back tho as I'm just going to let it rest. We are all human & like I said previously, I am guilty to.

Again, I mean no disrespect but unless you work for 343 then u can't speak for them. Just my 2 cents.

The crying foul thing makes no sense as I never approached that.

I have nothing personal against you. I really don't see anything fruitful out of this exchange. Truce? I'm in town tonight & bout to play halo now. Hit me up online if you wanna carry this on. You'll prolly hear a different tone in ny voice than what you think it is.

I was never impolite in my posts. I never "lost my cool" and started attacking you or insulting you or use a lot of sarcasm.

I don't have to work for 343 Industries to be able see why they didn't apply one group of settings to the game and discard the others. It's blatantly obvious why they didn't do so and if you would read what I said then you would understand why they will not do this. Whether or not I am employed with them would not make any difference. If you have not already then please carefully read over why I have said they would not apply the Vanilla or TU settings to everything instead of doing what they currently are. I am sure that everyone else can agree with the reason(s) I gave.

I don't have anything against you either, I am merely trying to explain to you my opinion and also explain to you why they won't just use one version of Reach across the board. Like I said before, it's quite obvious why they're not going to either use only Vanilla Reach settings or all Title Update settings. I've already explained in detail why they won't do this in the two posts I've made before this. There isn't any need to be employed with them to be capable of seeing their reasoning behind their decision because anyone who actually thinks about it for any decent length of time should come to the same conclusion I have.

If any 343 staff is reading this, PLEASE STOP. YOU'VE ALREADY SCREWED UP HALO:REACH ENOUGH.

Bungie was SOOOO much better.Please stop. It was amazing and now it's getting worse.

Let me stop you there, Bungie made reach and reach was bad up until 343i took over. Reach was probably the biggest flaw in Halo. Reach, didn't feel or really look like Halo. 343i has been fixing it up to try and keep people interested in Reach so that these players will stick with Halo in the coming years. Nobody can lie about it, Reach isn't all that good of a Halo game. The original trilogy will always be the best. And i'm pretty sure when Halo 4 comes out and you play it, you going to fall in love because 343i did an amazing job. Think about it.