Turokman5896

Now, as more and more companies are releasing "Betas", they generate more hype. "Betas" as they are called{/i] are actually really buggy Demos, in which players don't get to change much of anything when the final game releases, aside from obviously visible bugs. Developers use these OPEN BETAS to address network issues, and other connection-related problems. The Beta will probably be released a few months (5-3), however i can't say for sure when it will be as I have no idea, but based upon Reach, Halo 3, and Battlefield 3, that's when Betas are usually released.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I looked up the Halo 4 News that I bought on my Ipod touch and they said there'll be no Beta for Halo 4.

you sir are right 343i directly stated in one of their announcements that there will not be a beta for halo 4, because they are now what is in "crunch" mode; making the maps look pretty, and working on all of the details of the UI , animations and player models

they simply do not have the time to create a beta which involves several complex steps in order to allow one to be incorporated into halo anniversary, or any halo disk.

they have a lot of stuff to do and a short (ish) time to do it.

sorry to say it, but no beta.

• Like 1

you sir are right 343i directly stated in one of their announcements that there will not be a beta for halo 4, because they are now what is in "crunch" mode; making the maps look pretty, and working on all of the details of the UI , animations and player models

they simply do not have the time to create a beta which involves several complex steps in order to allow one to be incorporated into halo anniversary, or any halo disk.

they have a lot of stuff to do and a short (ish) time to do it.

sorry to say it, but no beta.

ok you people need your facts straight, so here it is

-frank o' connor DID NOT deny that there is no halo 4 beta. he said its unlikely there will be one. but with a game on a scale as big as this, there will most likely be.... a beta