If you Can't feel it....(a rvb roleplay)

Doll

James sat back, relaxed a little but only a little. "Oh, I remember you, and your little laser beam" he winked at the machine. "Why are you here?" he asked, neutrally toned.

"Yeah your boyfriend is a real *******" Tucker said, half to himself. "It's ok, i just do what the ladies want." he winked inside of his helmet, then realizing that that was pointless, he shrugged.

Doll couldn't help but laugh. "did you really think i was with him?" she asked. "he's a friend," she added. "and probably only human friend," she added more to herself. she looked back up at Tucker and tapped her head. "Mind taking off that helmet?" she smiled.

Simmons returned to grif, not knowing where sarge was, but having the urge to talk to someone.

Tucker blushed underneath his helmet. He slowly pulled off his helmet, his dark brown hair in dreadlocks fell to his shoulders, matching his dark skin. His green eyes searching vividly for anyone else who might see him. "Happy now?" he asked, nervous as a duck... on crack.

Doll looked at him and nodded her head. "much better," she said. "i wanted to thank you in person," she smiled, she never really spoke to normal people, just others like her, her borther, and sometimes AI, she knew he was nervous, and she was too. if anything, she hoped that he had never head about her or her brother.

"you have to promise not to tell anyone this," she started. "we are friends, partners, first gen kids," she said the last part a little softer. she shifted a bit from one foot to the next. she had picked up a rock, playing with it in her hands. "like i said we're first gen kids, cheep spartans, thats what they call us, freaks, you know, the normal crap normal people say when they find something, or some one different." her hands clentched into a tight fist, and the rock she picked up was broken. she threw the broken parts away from her, and cursed.

"hey it's ok, cheer up. It still makes you better than all of us right?" He took a step back subconsciously, not only was Doll scary, she was dangerous. "How many of there are you?" he was scared, but not scared at the same time, it was odd.

she shrugged, pulling her arms closer to her. "i'm not sure how many of us there are, some may not even know they are first gen, our abilities come in at different times, my brother and i, we got ours at five, durning a covie invasion, James never told me how and when he got his," she looked up at him, then back down at her hands, a think line of blood trailing down them. "your afraid of me...."

Tucker shuffled his feet. "Of course i'm not, it's just this "spartan" thing sounds an awful lot like a freelancer. We've had too much trouble with those to deal with them again." Tucker took a step forward, and grasped Doll's hands, "You should probably get those bandaged up" he murmered.

she nodded her head. "Wouldn't want another freelancer near you," she looked down at her hand. his was darker then hers, but just by a bit. "haven't had such a small wound since i was five," she said softly. "yeah, i...i should wrap this up," she looked up at him, then back down. "your seriously not freaked out by the red eyes, and freaky abilities?" she asked. allowing herself to be led back to blue base.

"Trust me, I've seen **** way freakier than this... like this one time, this alien impregnated me...." he trailed off, he shouldn't have said that. What was wrong with him? "I guess I better go apologize to James for you know... trying to kill him"

Tucker was walking out, back into Blue base, but stopped to add "Was a Dad, one of the Freelancers took him, they're ship crashed, she survived, but my son is dead." He walked towards the medical room when he stopped, there was a floating ball, talking in fancy.

she paused. "I'm sorry," she said softly, realizing that she was falling behind she ran to catch up with him. seeing a monitor and of course James was out of bed...with a gun. "James! what the hell is going on!?" she raged.

"your injured and i'm not in the mood, so lay back down soldier!" she ordered, sounding more like her mom then she wanted to. "819, you said..." she turned around her attention, and blood red eyes on the monitor, she looked at him for a while. "we will speak later," she said, then made a 'shooing' motion with her hands. "if you all don't leave my patient alone, i'll kill you myself."

James sighed, "Too many ghosts today" he murmered. He layed back down, his hands behind his head," Today has been one hell of a day".

Tucker followed Church. He wanted to stay with Doll but believed that she WOULD kill him if he didn't listen. "Yeah what the hell are you? You look like that thing Church turned into that one time. "

Doll sighed. "how are you feeling, is the pain coming back?" she asked going through the drawrs to get a bandade, and some neosporin. she shook her hand a few times to try and get rid of the small prickling pain in them.