Caboose. Why would you want to commit suicide? You saw you were going to be voted out so you ask for a suicide?

That shows poor sportsmanship. Tisk tisk

How is it poor sportsman ship?

Poor sportsmanship would be pulling a Mereel, and if you know the circumstances of when he did that you will know that was poor sportsmanship.

But committing suicide when everyone from both Pro town and mafia is voting against you is more or less going out with style than anything else.

Just to clarify I choose to commit suicide after everyone started to vote against me.

So I call it "Going out with style"  :)  

Edited by Caboose The Ace

People were really quick to kill Caboose, so I think that's where the real poor sportsmanship lies.

So you think that after being caught in a vote going against you, asking for suicide is perfectly acceptable? I think it is a cheap way to avoid the opposing team from accomplishing something that they successfully did. You'd rather ask for a suicide than to actually try to persuade the vote? There was no attempt to divert the vote, instead they looked for a suicide to blank the opposition.

Here is how it appears:

-Suspect List goes Live

-People vote against Caboose.

-Caboose sees there is no time left and doesn't want to be voted out by the "enemies".

-Caboose requests a suicide because he doesn't want to be killed by a vote from pro-town.

That, to me, does not appear to be going out with style. That appears to be someone not like that the game is not playing in their favor, so they take their anticipated elimination into their own hands... and by committing suicide after the votes were decided, I think that it dismisses the fact that Pro-Town did something right and was a cheap way out. 

I'm not mad or anything, just disappointed that someone would want to play that way as it is not being courteous or in good spirit, even when you are not losing.

To me, that shows unsportsmanlike conduct... but that is just my opinion and I'll leave it at that. 

:hi:

• Like 1

So you think that after being caught in a vote going against you, asking for suicide is perfectly acceptable? I think it is a cheap way to avoid the opposing team from accomplishing something that they successfully did. You'd rather ask for a suicide than to actually try to persuade the vote? There was no attempt to divert the vote, instead they looked for a suicide to blank the opposition.

Here is how it appears:

-Suspect List goes Live

-People vote against Caboose.

-Caboose sees there is no time left and doesn't want to be voted out by the "enemies".

-Caboose requests a suicide because he doesn't want to be killed by a vote from pro-town.

That, to me, does not appear to be going out with style. That appears to be someone not like that the game is not playing in their favor, so they take their anticipated elimination into their own hands... and by committing suicide after the votes were decided, I think that it dismisses the fact that Pro-Town did something right and was a cheap way out. 

I'm not mad or anything, just disappointed that someone would want to play that way as it is not being courteous or in good spirit, even when you are not losing.

To me, that shows unsportsmanlike conduct... but that is just my opinion and I'll leave it at that. 

:hi:

If it were me I'd be questioning the reasoning behind the majority suddenly sticking with, and picking 1 person out of 4 when there's no information on any of them: at least information that's explicitly stated before I said it's rrhunt or Caboose later on. Did anyone ask who to kill? No. They chose Caboose. Did the votes change when I said it's either rrhunt or Caboose? No. They still chose Caboose. I wasn't in the position to tell everyone to NOT vote for him.

Even if he protested more, or tried to show us fabricated proof I doubt it would've changed the outcome. However something I think that COULD have made a difference would be the other Mafians or sympathizers attempting to save their comrade. Yoshi flat out voted to kill Caboose, and the other Mafian we knew of who was alive did the same thing.

Their reason to vote for rrhunt would've needed to be substantial to prove to me and the voters that he was the culprit. I on the other hand had ironclad evidence behind the lines that it was indeed Caboose or rrhunt. To me it did not matter who died: the other person goes on to be the actual villain that we kill later. I only would've stepped in if they provided proof that contradicts what we've gathered so far.

But it seems they had no intention of saving him. It could be a part of their plan. I don't know. Ask them yourself since you're the Neutral.

Now onto the point that matters most: He's Mafian. Isn't it the goal of Mafia to sabotage any and all action pushed by Protown? Him committing suicide still gives the same result, so I don't understand why that would be undermining what we've done. At the end of the day a dead Mafian is a good Mafian. ;)

Besides, we troll each other all the time. Plus we're here to have fun, and trolling is the best kind of fun.

• Like 1

If it were me I'd be questioning the reasoning behind the majority suddenly sticking with, and picking 1 person out of 4 when there's no information on any of them: at least information that's explicitly stated before I said it's rrhunt or Caboose later on. Did anyone ask who to kill? No. They chose Caboose. Did the votes change when I said it's either rrhunt or Caboose? No. They still chose Caboose. I wasn't in the position to tell everyone to NOT vote for him.

Even if he protested more, or tried to show us fabricated proof I doubt it would've changed the outcome. However something I think that COULD have made a difference would be the other Mafians or sympathizers attempting to save their comrade. Yoshi flat out voted to kill Caboose, and the other Mafian we knew of who was alive did the same thing.

Their reason to vote for rrhunt would've needed to be substantial to prove to me and the voters that he was the culprit. I on the other hand had ironclad evidence behind the lines that it was indeed Caboose or rrhunt. To me it did not matter who died: the other person goes on to be the actual villain that we kill later. I only would've stepped in if they provided proof that contradicts what we've gathered so far.

But it seems they had no intention of saving him. It could be a part of their plan. I don't know. Ask them yourself since you're the Neutral.

Now onto the point that matters most: He's Mafian. Isn't it the goal of Mafia to sabotage any and all action pushed by Protown? Him committing suicide still gives the same result, so I don't understand why that would be undermining what we've done. At the end of the day a dead Mafian is a good Mafian. ;)

Besides, we troll each other all the time. Plus we're here to have fun, and trolling is the best kind of fun.

I see where you are coming from. It could be just another case of pile voting, but who knows. I still believe that what Caboose attempted to do was uncalled for and while it did not alter the result, it did (in a sense) slap the game in the face by undermining a core part of the game (the voting process).

I see where you are coming from. It could be just another case of pile voting, but who knows. I still believe that what Caboose attempted to do was uncalled for and while it did not alter the result, it did (in a sense) slap the game in the face by undermining a core part of the game (the voting process).

Not really, I don't think Yoshi and the others mind me saying this but it was decided they were going to vote me out and with everyone else in Pro town gunning for me despite no evidence....

I was going to die anyway so I may as well slap the voting process in the face and die in style. :)

Not really, I don't think Yoshi and the others mind me saying this but it was decided they were going to vote me out and with everyone else in Pro town gunning for me despite no evidence....

I was going to die anyway so I may as well slap the voting process in the face and die in style. :)

If I were you... I'd think your words a little more carefully... Don't say that suicide makes you 'die in style'

Day 5: Night Scene

Simple Soul, Civilian was pushed off the building resulting in him dying from impact. He couldn't survive the fall.

Tonight, some idiot panicked and hit the wrong button. Rexy has been set lose. His first victim was BATMAN, Owen, she/he was riding her motorcycle and flipped the bike over Simple Soul's dead body. Resulting in paralysis, and then eaten soon after... By Rexy.

Suspect List:

Yang Xiao Long

Rrhuntington

Church

Black Wolf

Edited by Fishy