FinO MommasTaco

Halo 4 Legendary Completion Not Recorded Help?

I was finishing up Halo 4 campaign on legendary when I got disconnected from xbox live, but I did not notice this. I finished up Halo 4 and realized I was not connected, but I still got the achievement for soloing the campaign on legendary. I could not sign in due to some error (I forget the code). I restarted my xbox and signed in fine, but when I checked Halo 4 I did not unlock any of the things you get for completing it. I went to xbox support and talked with a person and they redirected me here for help. If you cannot help me yourself, can I please have a redirect to somebody who can? I worked hard doing legendary and dont want it all go to waste, because all my progress reverted back to when I was still connected. 2nd mission.

I had the same issue and i'm afraid I had to re-run the entire campaign again. 

Sorry, but i'm not sure if there is a way to fix it.  Maybe try Waypoint. :/ 

I redid the campaign quickly and it is marked as complete on Legendary on my service record, I have the achievements, but I HAVE NOTHING UNLOCKED. How broken can this be? 

Are you sure ALL of it is completed when you were connected? Try looking at the commedations to see if it's complete.

I completed halo 4 on legendary co-op and it shows it on my service record but when I go to comendations it doesn't show I completed it on legendary. Why?