Night of the Living Mafia, 10.0 [GAME OVER]

I_Make_Big_Boom

^

Why would you not trust me? I have been acting in Pro towns interests this game and proved myself a reliable player the last two games. :)

I could have easily saved the Director, I was the one who voted against him to begin with.....

If I was mafian I would have joined the Tony bandwagon.

Round links:

The Ultimate Mafia, 8.0Prequel (direct predecessor of 10.0's story):

Round 2
Scene 2: Execution

"Can you pull in the leviathan with a fishhook or tie down his tongue with a rope? Can you put a cord through his nose or pierce his jaw with a hook? Will he keep begging you for mercy? Will he speak to you with gentle words?"

Four men inside an open warehouse (a large "man-cave" maybe?) tussled with one another. 3 vs 1. They paid no mind to the television that spoke the words of the intriguing host known only as "The 9th Reject". He held a bible, and recited the text from Job 41:1 - 34.

"Will he make an agreement with you for you to take him as your slave for life? Can you make a pet of him like a bird or put him on a leash for your girls?"

It reflected the struggle off of it's curved screen. The attacker, a Mafian, was holding off all three defenders with ease. They jumped in for a group tackle, but he flipped over the shoulder of the center-most "Protown". Collision. An opportunist he was; he kicked the middle man in the neck, and backhanded another.

The others struggled to even touch him. He tanked every blow dealt to his body. He was unstoppable.

"Will traders barter for him? Will they divide him up among the merchants? Can you fill his hide with harpoons or his head with fishing spears?"

One of these men, burly and muscular, lifted, and threw the enemy into a bar. Glasses, and beer flew into the air. The Mafian flipped over the counter, cracked a bottle over Paul Bunyan's face, roundhouse jump kicked another across the cheek, and stunned the final contender with an uppercut.

Of course they all continued their pointless campaign.

"If you lay a hand on him, you will remember the struggle and never do it again! Any hope of subduing him is false; the mere sight of him is overpowering. No-one is fierce enough to rouse him."

Their clothes were torn, and shredded. The Mafian's chest was exposed, revealing his ripped physique. He discombobulated the second man, and dodged the third, only to reel back and dig his knuckles into their side. The first man surprised the Mafian in a stroke of luck. The wall split from the back of Nemesis.

Outside, the Zombies congregated, and gnawed at the thick windows. Do they even think? Do they even contemplate their own dreadful existence? Their flesh was dead, and flaking. Their brains were in even worse shape. They looked on, blind, as the Mafian sprinted forward, jumped, and fiercely stomped two Protowns between the eyes. Unrelenting, he was.

"Who then is able to stand against me? Who has a claim against me that I must pay? Everything under heaven belongs to me!"

Stalemate. The trio backed away from the Mafian, who was increasingly ornery. The Mafian, no matter his strength, could not crush the resolve of the three. He determined that he alone could not defeat them... he did not plan for the other two to fall in from the shadows; they had anticipated the assassination of the "Mad Scientist". Failure is the only option. The man known as "Tesla" was thrashed, but spared.

As fast as the Mafian appeared, he receded back, and out into the cold night. The three men in the warehouse fled before the Undead blasted the cracked windows. The Zombies stupidly drank the strongest ale once inside, and stumbled about in a drunken stupor.

The 9th Reject peered at something unseen off-camera: as if scanning the room full of Undead. He twirled a Joker card between his fingers, and flipped a black fedora onto his head...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of Scene 2: Execution

The Alpha Zombie has Infected a player. You have until Round 4 to get a Vaccination, or risk turning into a Zombie.

How Infection works...

People Infected by the Alpha Zombie (can Infect every Round) on:

Round 1: Will become a Zombie on 3

Round 2: Will become a Zombie on 4

Round 3: Will become a Zombie on 5

Round 4: Will become a Zombie on 6

People Infected by regular Undead (can Infect every 2 Rounds) on:

Round 2 will become a Zombie on 4

Round 4 will become a Zombie on 6

Round 6 will become a Zombie on 8

Round 8 will become a Zombie on 10

Vaccinations:

(Original RNG pick)

14, 9, 3, 2, 7, 13, 18

(According to Player #)

2, 3, 7, 9, 13, 14, 18

Yoshi1176

Axilus Prime

Cursed Sharingan

Delpen9

Kid Flash

Dexter Grif

Arbiter747

Tony Stark, Tesla, protected by Medic

Suspects:

Arbiter747

Axilus Prime

Edward Kenway

Caboose the Ace

You have 48 hours to vote who dies.

Edited by Self Destruct
  • Like 4

Hmm. There were three people there, not just the medic helping out Tony. Wonder who the other guy was...at any rate, we can be sure it's not you this time Tony :P!

I'm also going to vote Edward Kenway. I'm pretty sure Caboose is clean because he initiated the vote for TD (...yeah...kill me later COULD have been a clever ruse) and I don't think Axilus is mafia even though he stuck with his vote for Tony last round. In my mind, it's likely either EK or Arbiter. Both have been relatively quiet during the game, so they are either biding their time, or have something to hide. Either way, I'm voting EK, but if the vote swings to Arbiter, I might just switch.

• Like 1

Ok, I think that screenshot's actually legit, because between the time he posted this and the time I sent the shout shown in the pic, he could not have photoshopped.

It is, Church can prove, I sent it to him at 1am EST, there wasn't enough time to and even so I don't have any photoshop-like devices on my PC.