Member Ranks and Colors - Updated June 2015

Spectral Jester

I WANT TEH YELLOW NAMEZ

Haha, guessing that's a creative way of asking for mods?? :P Jk jk, but from personal experience with forums, asking for moderation power never really gets you to the rank... You have to earn it and prove yourself as a helpful/active/friendly member. But idk.. Sometimes mods could get soft and easy and if you know them, you could possibly join the ranks :P

Haha, guessing that's a creative way of asking for mods?? :P Jk jk, but from personal experience with forums, asking for moderation power never really gets you to the rank... You have to earn it and prove yourself as a helpful/active/friendly member. But idk.. Sometimes mods could get soft and easy and if you know them, you could possibly join the ranks :P

Well technically their name is orange. I just want my name to be yellow or golden. No powers whatsoever.

I think there should be a "Respected Members" group after maybe 350 posts or something.

I think we have added all there is going to be for members up to 1,000 posts. Having these benchmarks makes them more appreciated once they have been earned by quality posting. In the end, respect is given to you by members that read and acknowledge your character and integrity over a simple post count.

• Like 1

free post that no one will ever read. thanks for the list BTW