Member Ranks and Colors - Updated June 2015

Spectral Jester

I don't like how ' Art Department / Promotions & Events / Communications ' are white now, it's very similar to dedicated and does't stand out as much.

I would suggest This Green but it is similar to normal members. Why can't we all be Cyan with the news group?

EDIT: Deep Sky Blue is also a color to consider.

I agree, I will be a dedicated member soon enough, but it doesn't bother me to much.

Hi I am a great halo fan and I have seen the trailers of the new halo 4 and I was wandering if you could send me a clear (no background) picture of the UNSC Infinity as I make profiles on them I have done so with the spirit of fire and Pillar Of Autumn. If you check the S.O.F's Google images you will see a picture there of the spirit with no back ground and a clear picture of it and that is the kind I would love to have. Obviously I have tried with the current pictures there are of the UNSC Infinity but I'm afraid there not really working so anything you have any clear no background images you have of the Infinity please email them to [email protected] and I will be forever grateful. Even if you cannot get one to me for whatever reason could you please reply. Thanks

Tyler

This is ranks in our website, this has absolutely nothing to do with halo

Wish all new members stop doing this and read the OP for future references :)