Member Ranks and Colors - Updated June 2015

Spectral Jester

Guest GDF Apache

I like this member rank chart. Never seen it on a community forum except for Bungie, but very cool.

Except in Bungie, you had to wait like 5 years just to get a title, here, all you have to do is post to a certain number and boom. You get a title. No year warranty required.

Except in Bungie, you had to wait like 5 years just to get a title, here, all you have to do is post to a certain number and boom. You get a title. No year warranty required.

I never understood how the bungie.net system works, how did you even get up in ranks?

You ranked up if you were active for a number of years. You also ranked up if you never got banned for a certain amount of time (Usually a year).

oh, ok, thanks for the info! i was just guessing.

Couldn't there be created/implemented a Member rank for Retired Staff, It would be just "Retired Staff", They're obviously going to retire some day, And it would be pretty cool to see who was staff and distinguish them from the members.

There is a rank, but the name color is the same as dedicated.

Guest GDF Apache

You ranked up if you were active for a number of years. You also ranked up if you never got banned for a certain amount of time (Usually a year).

That was a waste of my time to have to post for one year just to rank up.

Guest GDF Apache

A clean ban history and being active was the only way to progress on their ranks.

The highest i got was honorable member, but that was because I didn't touch one of my profiles for about 6 months, but then it went down again a month later.

Hmmm... Fairly standard and self-explanatory stuff. I have one request though... I'd be honered if I never got a single promotion from this rank. Grunt Minors are the messiahs of the Halo Universe. You might treat them like the cannon fodder of a not-so-nice alien religion, but just wait Till' they barge down the door on your house the day the Covenant decides to come to our planet. You won't be laughing that much anymore.

Guest GDF Apache

Hmmm... Fairly standard and self-explanatory stuff. I have one request though... I'd be honered if I never got a single promotion from this rank. Grunt Minors are the messiahs of the Halo Universe. You might treat them like the cannon fodder of a not-so-nice alien religion, but just wait Till' they barge down the door on your house the day the Covenant decides to come to our planet. You won't be laughing that much anymore.

I just work for my ranks with good quality lengthy posts that are on-topic quality for my rank, but its worth seeing all the ranks when you get them.