Member Ranks and Colors - Updated June 2015

Spectral Jester

Oh yeah and AD, how come it says I have 808 posts when I post, but on my profile it says 794 posts?

There is no accurate answer, but here is what does happen. You may have asked for a post or posts to be deleted. You have had a post or posts deleted. A thread was deleted after you posted in it. These are a few of the reasons you may see a difference in your public post count versus your private one. Say you miss posted or went off topic and realized it and asked for a post to be deleted, or you posted in a spam thread to try and report it or have fun with it. For whatever reason the post or thread got deleted a decision was made not to decrease your ranking post count. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

There is no accurate answer, but here is what does happen. You may have asked for a post or posts to be deleted. You have had a post or posts deleted. A thread was deleted after you posted in it. These are a few of the reasons you may see a difference in your public post count versus your private one. Say you miss posted or went off topic and realized it and asked for a post to be deleted, or you posted in a spam thread to try and report it or have fun with it. For whatever reason the post or thread got deleted a decision was made not to decrease your ranking post count. Hope that helps.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks again.