JL is hosting Mafia 8.0

Delpen9/Yang can host 9.0. 

If you have any disagreements take this to PM

Just saying - If you guys wanna co-host, I'd be perfectly happy to do it as well; in fact, I'd encourage somebody taking on a co-host role. After all, you get to learn as well how to host better! That, and I do have other responsibilities as well (Not here, though; I think too low of myself [and so does everybody else] to actually have a significant responsiblity lol) so it'd alleviate some of the workload.

n my opinion he hosted the best Mafian games and when me/John were preparing this one we looked back on JL(or at least I did) on the kind of host I wanted to be.

lul you wanted to be a me

Yang already hosted. So allow a few more hosts to come and go before he goes again

Anyways its already been decided

JL is hosting Mafia 8.0. In my opinion he hosted the best Mafian games and when me/John were preparing this one we looked back on JL(or at least I did) on the kind of host I wanted to be.

Delpen9 called it first, so the right thing to do is to let him say if he wants to host or not: which he confirmed he didn't want to.

Still, completely disregarding him for some other guy isn't right.

Protown better step it up this game, or else you'll lose again.

PS: Hey Mafiers u suk.

Edited by Turkey Destruct
  • Like 2

Then I could have hosted and posted the Mafia 7.0 thread before Bnus or TSC did, and it would be "ok" by your logic.

Not like I wanted to. 7.0 is going good so far, and Bnus/TSC seem to be really good hosts.

You could've and I would've been fine with it.

The problem with calling dibs is we can get into another situation where it takes forever to get the game started because the person who called dibs is absent.

Whoever puts up the thread first is hosting.

Can we lynch you for the dumb idea that basically takes no look at manners

You could've and I would've been fine with it.

The problem with calling dibs is we can get into another situation where it takes forever to get the game started because the person who called dibs is absent.

But obviously that only occurs if the person who called dibs is absent, in which case we get the next person in line.

wow

weird sense of deja vu where there were like 8 guys signed up for hosting the next one and then somebody just decided to make their own

Yeah, wouldn't it be awesome if the next game was taking over a month to start and nobody stepped up? And surely the player base would revolt and hate the game if anyone did that.

Yeah, wouldn't it be awesome if the next game was taking over a month to start and nobody stepped up? And surely the player base would revolt and hate the game if anyone did that.

Not when you're saying #### you to the people lined up and taking the spot for you without any actual discussion.

*shrugs*

Either way, this discussion is probably diverging into something that can take place elsewhere at a different time.

~Delphi

To have a general idea of what is best

Titles hinder those undecided

My title is not such a case

what I should do is clear

Further thought is detestable - stressful even

I am the Oracle

Edited by Henpen9

Yang already hosted. So allow a few more hosts to come and go before he goes again

Anyways its already been decided

JL is hosting Mafia 8.0. In my opinion he hosted the best Mafian games and when me/John were preparing this one we looked back on JL(or at least I did) on the kind of host I wanted to be. 

I volunteered to co-host, not actually host it so I'm not actually confirmed as hosting 8.0

But anyway why not settle this. Since Delpen said that he wants to host 8.0 then let him co-host, maybe Cerulean can either co-host with him or wait for 9.0. Just saying

I really thought we were gonna play mafia and not talk about who is hosting the next game.

There's not really anything else to talk about. + the Scene hasn't been posted yet, so we might as well talk about something to keep the thread alive.

The hosting thing is also very important, but I know it should be taken to PM instead of interrupting the game.

Oh...

Detective, contact me, or Shinya Kogami...

And tell us who you have confirmed...

NOW

• Like 2

Pro-town really is pathetic most times. Even some of the dead ones don't see how easy it would become for the mafians to ---- --- --- --------- --- -----.

Yes, those were just dashes, because I wouldn't like to inspire the mafians in any way.

I'm really hoping to become a mafian or take up a neutral role next game, innocents aren't at all co-operative with each other and play far too aggressively. I don't see any tactical thinking that will lead us to success.

• Like 1

The Oracle knelt down by the Temple's river. "The time is coming" he said. "I guess I cannot help Pro-Town after all"

Cerulean approaches The Oracle asking him the age old question "Will i host Mafia 8.0?"

"If you are worthy console pleb" The Oracle mumbled under his breath. Cerulean satisfied with his answer went skipping back to town preparing his pen once again.

The Mafian had been preparing for this all day. Sharpening his blade and checking the mag on his MA2B. He headed off for the Temple. Finally ready to execute his plan. 

"Welcome" The Oracle greeted his fate with open arms. "Try not to make a mess please?". The Mafian grinned and stabbed Delpen9 in the head. 

The job was done. Quick and easy. Another body to join the pile

Delpen9 - The Oracle - Killed by Mafia - Round 2 

Suspect List: 

Caboose The Ace

SlenderYang

Yoshi1176

Ultimate Remnant

You have 48 hours to vote.