See Ya 343 Community Forums!

Melody

So, some things happened recently in my life I would rather not talk about.. So this is as much as I am going to say. Most likely from today I will not be on for a while. At this point I am not exactly sure how long. It's been fun guys, hopefully I will return someday.

~Goodbye for now, Katelyn 

• Like 1

No Bubbles why do you have to leave us all :cray:

Anyway hopefully you will get everything sorted out and return to us very soon, try to get everything sorted out so you can come back happy :)

Hopefully I will see you soon Bubbles, you're a great member and you will be missed.

P.S: Why does your bubble have to pop now!? :o ;)

I'm unsure as to why a good amount of members have been acquiring issues, especially so close to one another... But, I best not make any conspiracy theories. Best of luck getting the issue resolved, Katelyn. We all have many hopes of your return in a matter of time. Take it easy. :hi:

I feel like every time a member leaves we all say "No, not another GREAT member".  Eh that's just me being me.  I don't really know you Bubble but I'm sure you have been active and friendly around here.  For whatever you reason you need to leave we all support it.  Hopefully this old guy will get to know you a little when you return.  After all, this demon spawn needs his minions! Farewell! :twin:

• Like 1

You were an extremely entertaining member Bubbles. I enjoyed the few shoutbox conversations we had. Best of luck with life, and medical school! We will still be here awaiting your return!

Why is everyone leaving?

Not everyone. Most leave but always come back or visit regularly, but as of recently our site caters to a very niche community. Which is a curse and a blessing. Although I love how members let us know they're leaving. A very honorable trend. 

Goodbye Bubble, you were quite fun to be around with in the shoutbox and I'm sure everyone else would agree too. Whatever path you have chosen, go forward with it, don't go down  because you must keep moving forward to strive to become the better person-even if it means leaving for awhile. I also hope you return someday to keep entertaining the shoutbox/forums.

Until next time.

:wave: