343i 37th Weekly Community Poll

Welcome all to the 37th 343i Weekly Community Poll!
WP2bd2d.png

Last week's community poll asked member's if they were more excited for the remastered edition of Halo 2 on Xbox One or for the release of Halo 5's beta. Here are the results of that poll:

Halo 2 Anniversary! Check out what now silver turned member -Sparky- had to say here:

Halo 2 Multiplayer! :D

As much as a peek at the latest installment's progress in gameplay and graphics would be nice, I can wait for it, but playing the classic multiplayer... That is way more important to me than Halo 5, to be honest. The campaigns were flawless, matchmaking was an art, and the experience in the games was pure ecstasy, I would not wish to put anything in front of it. We will have enough time for Halo 5 in the future, don't rush it, please, use the new bundle as a buffer so more time can be put in Halo 5's development, I think it needs all the work it can get to be as amazing as the series' pinnacle in Halo 2 and 3.

With last week showing off the Master Chief collection, this week's Community poll couldn't stand to be locked in on one Halo game, so this week's question spans throughout the entire Halo franchise. They've been with Halo since the beginning and change gameplay drastically, but some are just better than the rest, so this week's Community Poll's task is to determine which one is the absolute best. Here is this week's Poll!

What is your favorite vehicle to appear in a Halo game?
1113851031.jpg

Don't forget to leave your thoughts along with your vote in the comments below.

DEADLINE: 6-23-14 @ 6:00 AM EST

Thanks for participating in this week's poll, and
See y'all next week! :wave:

Have a question, complaint, or suggestion pertaining to this week's poll? Message BZ1

This post has been promoted to an article
  • Like 3

First!!!!  Hopefully...lol  I think the Gauss Hog was the best vehicle to appear in Halo.  It was an awe inspiring and fearfull vehicle.  It was powerfull enough to destroy other vehicles and players, but not too overpowered that it was hated.  It was a good balance of fear and intrigue.  Unlike other vehicles like the Banshee or Tank, you actually stood a good chance of taking one out by yourself or another player without too much hassle. 

• Like 1

The Machine gun warthog, it is an original and it has served its purpose on many occasions. In multiplayer its well balanced because if you have a good teammate in the warthog it could be devastating, but also if you have a bad driver or gunner you will be picked off quickly.

It also requires some skill to drive over and around all those rocks in order to avoid flipping, or when you do flip to come out right side up.

The Warthog (Machine gun). I mean come on a good old classic from Halo.

I mean what's not to like about a jeep with a huge machine gun on the back?

Also having someone riding shotgun with a Sniper Rifle can be pretty devestating too!

The Scorpion is my favourite. Against the Wraith it will usually win. Its good for taking out vehicles that are attacking your team and for holding positions. You need to be constantly surveying your surroundings in case someone tries to board you. I love driving it. The machine gun turret in my opinion should be removed as nobody usually uses it.

Chopper. The beautiful, missed Chopper.

This vehicles main function for me was as an anti-vehicle vehicle. It will ram a ghost, warthog, prowler, or other choppers into oblivion. Also, don't underestimate it's forward cannons, as they flip you around and put a dent in you. I love it though, mainly for campaign effectiveness and it's splattering ability. Such a monkey weapon... 

• Like 1

I just love the warthog. It has been my favorite vehicle since Halo CE.

I am actually quite a good driver and in every Halo I know how to control it easily, but as P34nut is sometimes my co driver and well I screw things up ( I am so good at screwing things up...this one ti.... uhm kuch) Like I said P34nut has seen some of my lesser moments but also some of my finer moments while driving this amazing vehicle.

Mongoose is a close second, being a very fun vehicle to use, due to the fabulous double team action that is done with them and how chaotic driving one actually is. Due to the light weight, on well placed grenade can send it reeling in any direction, flipping and turning in midair or on terrain until it either stops miraculously... Or explodes.

But my favorite vehicle in the series as of late is the Falcon. OMG, where do I begin? Piloting is easy and extremely entertaining, the warthog of the air has never been a cause of disappointment. Not to mention the amazing teamwork required to make use of it correctly, and of course the silliness that is a result of its purpose misuse. :3

Such a great vehicle, even the campaign version, which is a bit more like a human banshee, just not as... Flippable.

The chopper for its 360 degree mobility, unforgiving and pestering bullets of agony, and the design. It gives a badlands feel, and is instrumental in the campaign. The chopper also serves its purpose well in 'Smear the *****', which is my favorite gametype to date. (Halo 3-- Favorite in front of T-REX Tank and Lava Pit- the best versions) 

The choppers ramming capabilities come in handy extensively, fits in corridors the ghost can't (its wings), armored for a longer life-span, and can pull off some killer stunts with its boost and unique uni-cycle wheel. How could the brutes be stupid if they developed this thing?- Zebra Stupidification Paradox but with brutes (my profile)? The world may never know (Tootsie roll pop).