Mafia 3.0 [Forum Game]

Sikslik7

Yes I am well aware that doesn't mean I have to vote null. It is obvious Peanut killed Prime and all of you "Pro-town" claim you want to take down the mafia. I was mafia once I know how they work and it is so obvious that they're doing a very great job because none of you suspect a thing.

Pro-Town isn't going to win by voting null and letting the mafia get away with murders. 

I am going to pull a Delpen and say: The fact that Caboose is reminding me of the majority votes make me think he can't be trusted either. 

Props to Sikslik7 for providing good clues in the writing. 

All mental work is done in a PM. That's why my decisions seem obscure and eccentric, because you don't get to see the logic behind it. Sikslik may claim that I'm not using logic, but that's simply because I forget what I read while reading it. (I know math you mongrel, and yes, I do read)...

Sikslik has been doing a good job. I'm impressed even. (Not the accursed "I" word! Ahhhh!)

Voting Null is no fun. Plus I am a tiger with a large pinky toe

Why is everyone voting Yang? Poor Yang will die round 1 AGAIN in the second game in a row. That isn't very nice plus there is 0 evidence against Yang. 

I vote Peanut

Besides the obvious fact that prime died by food and Peanut is a food too, In Mafia 2.0 Peanut also wanted Prime dead right away. I told him no and we should kill Halo Frozen(I though at that time we could convince Prime to our side) 

Also Axilius in Mafia 2.0 I considered working with Pro-Town for the ultimate backstab. I'm sorry but there are no rules barring you from any faction. You can help anyone you want and unless you provide proof of your medic PM then I cannot trust you. You can easily fool Pro-Town since we know you're not mafia but that doesn't mean you're not working for them. Someone from Mafia 2.0 Pro-Town worked with me and the mafia. 

Also it was a bad idea to expose Ledgends role. What if someone from mafia convinces him to use his power against a Pro-Town member? We shouldn't be exposing anybody's rule except Mafia since the more roles they know the bigger advantage they have(I should know I was Mafia last game) 

Thanks Bnus I really don't want to die again two games in a row

Yes I am well aware that doesn't mean I have to vote null. It is obvious Peanut killed Prime and all of you "Pro-town" claim you want to take down the mafia. I was mafia once I know how they work and it is so obvious that they're doing a very great job because none of you suspect a thing.

Pro-Town isn't going to win by voting null and letting the mafia get away with murders. 

I am going to pull a Delpen and say: The fact that Caboose is reminding me of the majority votes make me think he can't be trusted either. 

Props to Sikslik7 for providing good clues in the writing. 

Is that food thing you talked about really that reliable? I didn't think much of it even after you pointed it out, dubbing it a coincidence. What makes you so sure??

Is that food thing you talked about really that reliable? I didn't think much of it even after you pointed it out, dubbing it a coincidence. What makes you so sure??

Last game of Mafia 2.0 Peanut told all of us that Prime would be a problem later game and suggested we killed him but I believe the medic protected Prime when we tried so we didn't try again until we got the medic,

I find it very odd that the murder was done by food, Peanut is a suspect AND it was Prime that died. I could be 100% wrong but I could also be 100% right. The only way of finding out is to vote.

Anyways it is just a game at the end of the day it doesn't matter who dies and lives we're all still friends. 

Thanks Bnus I really don't want to die again two games in a row

You're lucky there is no proof against you. Otherwise I will put my feelings aside and kill you. Nah but seriously I feel bad if you died twice in a row that just ruins the fun. Maybe during round 2 we can vote you off :P 

Hmm. I guess those are valid points.

I'd change my vote, except I was never able to vote in the first place.

I have to admit I laughed a little on the inside when I read this. 

Bnus can you give me some reasons why I should believe you are Pro-town? There is no reason to mull over this, because the mafia would know that you're pro-town anyway. 

Ok here are my reasons

1. Why would I be Mafia two games in a row. 

2. I wasn't a very good mafia last game and I am one of the reasons the game fell to shambles

3. I am offering advice and my insight more then I did last game.

4. I am not trying to figure out anyones roles and have PMed nobody asking for them. All I did was PM Prime that I am a civie and give the same Peanut evidence. I also PMed Peanut saying I am going to destroy the mafia.

5. I betrayed everyones trust last game(since I was mafia) I would be pretty dumb to even try to be mafia again with the reputation I earned myself.

6. I always use I

7. This is my favorite number

8. I have barely participated in the game and only in these forums if I was mafia I would try to figure out everyones role. 

9. This is the best reason. If I was mafia you would be dead by now and I would  tell everone I killed you myself. Death by stabbing of course *stabs you with reasons*

And the citizens of the fabulous city of 343i cast their votes. Despite only 13 votes being cast for a candidate *cough* Yang *cough*, 14 votes were in the ballot box. No one thought anything of it, and applauded the open city council style voting system. No secrecy, every vote, word, or action of others could sway the vote. hey liked it for some odd reason. The Newcomer read out the results.

Drum-roll please:

Tyrone King: 0

Total Mayh3m: 0

Aiden Pearce: 0

Yang Xiao Lang: 0

Null: 6

Unease P34nut: 8

It seems we have someone headed to the chopping block. I will give Unease P34nut 24 hours to give me his final words, and the same amount of time to the Jail Keeper if they wish to activate their powers.

Wait what no!!!

I'm a civilian this round! The point with getting killed by food and me being food has nothing to do with each other! Cookies don't even contain nuts (mostly).

Also the scenes do not contain clues as stated in the previous game of Mafia. This isn't a valid point.

For the love of god don't murder me as you will lose a civillian and let the Mafia get one step closer to getting the upper hand again.

I'll try to upload a picture of my PM's.

BdapaR3.jpg

Here it is!

I don't wanna start pointing fingers yet but this looks exactly the same trickery Bnus applied to you last game.

Also if I were to be Mafia wouldn't I have changed my vote to Yang to get rid of another member and get a step closer to victory?

Yang is being protected by Bnus like he protected the Mafia in the previous games. Mark my word, one of them is Mafia!

Ok here are my reasons

1. Why would I be Mafia two games in a row. 

2. I wasn't a very good mafia last game and I am one of the reasons the game fell to shambles

3. I am offering advice and my insight more then I did last game.

4. I am not trying to figure out anyones roles and have PMed nobody asking for them. All I did was PM Prime that I am a civie and give the same Peanut evidence. I also PMed Peanut saying I am going to destroy the mafia.

5. I betrayed everyones trust last game(since I was mafia) I would be pretty dumb to even try to be mafia again with the reputation I earned myself.

6. I always use I

7. This is my favorite number

8. I have barely participated in the game and only in these forums if I was mafia I would try to figure out everyones role. 

9. This is the best reason. If I was mafia you would be dead by now and I would  tell everone I killed you myself. Death by stabbing of course *stabs you with reasons*

1. Wouldn't that point apply to me too?

2. You were the best of the Mafia team

3.Last game your insightful advice was meant to confuse pro-town and tear them apart

4.You did. That was the Hey PM in my PM's. I also replied that you got the wrong one and to guess again

5.Please read 3. again

6-9. gibberish

It seems that I am too late.

Let this be a leeson to you all.

Do not blindly trust Bnus anylonger.

Hell be upon the followers of this man! HELL I TELL YOU!

Wait what no!!!

I'm a civilian this round! The point with getting killed by food and me being food has nothing to do with each other! Cookies don't even contain nuts (mostly).

Also the scenes do not contain clues as stated in the previous game of Mafia. This isn't a valid point.

For the love of god don't murder me as you will lose a civillian and let the Mafia get one step closer to getting the upper hand again.

BdapaR3.jpg

Here it is!

I don't wanna start pointing fingers yet but this looks exactly the same trickery Bnus applied to you last game.

Also if I were to be Mafia wouldn't I have changed my vote to Yang to get rid of another member and get a step closer to victory?

Yang is being protected by Bnus like he protected the Mafia in the previous games. Mark my word, one of them is Mafia!

3.Last game your insightful advice was meant to confuse pro-town and tear them apart

4.You did. That was the Hey PM in my PM's. I also replied that you got the wrong one and to guess again

5.Please read 3. again

6-9. gibberish

Wait what no!!!

BdapaR3.jpg

Here it is!

5.Please read 3. again

6-9. gibberish

I'm not convinced either, but this needs to be done for now. I promise... PM me and I'll use you as an Ally. I have my own reasons for voting to kil you.

I'm not convinced either, but this needs to be done for now. I promise... PM me and I'll use you as an Ally. I have my own reasons for voting to kil you.

So you're killing an ally because of a grudge?

Or are you aiding the Mafia?