343i 26th Weekly Community Poll

Welcome all the 26th 343i Weekly Community Poll! 

Last week was the Forum's 3 year birthday, and I asked you all one question, what was your favorite part about being a member here was. Well the results are in and I doubt they'll surprise anyone but here they are:

The members of the Forum! Best summed up by our site's very own Admin, Twam!

All of you of course  :thumbsup:

Onto this week's poll!

I've asked you this question regarding the covenant once, but this week I'd like to know where you stand in regards to the Forerunners. 

Which Forerunner/Promethean enemy is your favorite?

DIdact_with_armor.png

Leave your thoughts and vote below, and please remember to limit your voting choice to the Forerunner/Promethean enemies seen in Halo 4's campaign.

Voting Deadline: April 7, 2014 @ 6:00 AM EST

Thanks for voting, and see y'all next week! :wave: 

Have a complaint, question, or suggestion pertaining to the poll? Message Me.

• Like 8

My favorite Forerunner enemy is the Didact BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY FORERUNNER ENEMY IN HALO 4

Prometheans are a creation of the Forerunners just like sentinels but they are NOT Forerunners. Not to mention Prometheans are Ancient Humans too so this just makes this more confusing!!

Way to make an unfair poll Zebra

If you're going to tell me the Prometheans are Forerunners because they created them then thats like saying Cars are humans because we created them. 

EDIT: Thanks for fixing the poll Zeebs

The Didact! Although he is dead, (Or so they speculate), He was a strong willed enemy. His persistence on steming the chiefs flow of defeating him was quite amazing, As he showed chief himself that he isn't the only 'Demon' to be feared. The Didact put the chief in a situation he had never been put into, The one who needed help. With Cortana on her last leg during this game, The Didact really put chief and Cortana at their limit, Which is a villain that you must favor, One that can really have the protagonist(s) on their toes. :D

343 Guilty Spark! :heart:

He was quite a broken light switch with siding, only influenced by his duties and regulations to take the drastic measures that he had done during the storyline. Not to mention he has quite a nice and dapper personality that I find comical in dire situations. A perplexing history behind the light bulb makes him also a very intricate and complex character, not another cliche adversary in a Deus Ex Machina.

But Promethean enemies..... I loved the crawler, something new. Not the before seen bipeds or avian opponents that were already made in CE... And they were kinda adorable. :3